Vids from BB War Room tourney 09?

Hello all,
sorry if somebody has already asked this, but does anybody know when the video footage from the War Room at Anime North 09 will be uploaded? Or if it would be uploaded for that matter? Just curious...
The event was only this Saturday ... I only got home from Toronto today. Videos will be up soon. Please have some patience.

Were you there?
Yeah I was, sorry for asking. Just that was so hyped after the con ended that now every un-awesome day seems like a week. But yeah, you're right, it was only 3ish days ago Pinching_eyes I made it to the block B finals then got my rear handed to me by anubis. Awesome how a japanese spinning top put a sense of inner fulfillment inside me that Yugioh never could...

I Digress, sorry for pestering.
(May. 28, 2009  3:34 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Yeah I was, sorry for asking. Just that was so hyped after the con ended that now every un-awesome day seems like a week. But yeah, you're right, it was only 3ish days ago >_< I made it to the block B finals then got my rear handed to me by anubis. Awesome how a japanese spinning top put a sense of inner fulfillment inside me that Yugioh never could...

I Digress, sorry for pestering.

Who were you there? I need to know so the matches are attributed to your account correctly. I made accounts for everyone who entered the tournament but didn't have a WBO account, so if you made one now I need to know so I don't accidentally register battles to the account I made for you.
I was the brown kid that drafted a scorpio, kevin-the-revenge@hotmail.com
I also stuck around with you guys on sunday afternoon...
(May. 28, 2009  3:41 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: I was the brown kid that drafted a scorpio, kevin-the-revenge@hotmail.com

LOL got it, thanks man.
Yeah, videos are on the way. I just got all of mine uploaded and sent to Brad for him to do what he pleases with them. Just have patience. Smile
(May. 28, 2009  3:41 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: I was the brown kid that drafted a scorpio, kevin-the-revenge@hotmail.com

Awesome to see you here so soon! Grin
Just a question ... Will the Beyblade 101 Workshop be included in this cuz I'd really like to see that part as well Smile
(May. 28, 2009  4:19 AM)Anu Wrote: Just a question ... Will the Beyblade 101 Workshop be included in this cuz I'd really like to see that part as well Smile

lmao

That actually didn't happen this year.
Oh ... Now I feel stupid XD Never mind
Thanks anyway though. I'm guessing you guys didn't have the time?
(May. 28, 2009  4:21 AM)Anu Wrote: Oh ... Now I feel stupid XD Never mind
Thanks anyway though. I'm guessing you guys didn't have the time?

Brad just never got around to making the presentation lol
well not only that, everyone was having so much fun actually playing beyblade it seemed stupid to stop so we could talk about it
(May. 28, 2009  4:19 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Awesome to see you here so soon! Grin

LOL, I'm just psyched. I was really into Beyblade before, then all my plastics mysteriously disappeared. Mysteriously. with the new MFBs they seem that much cooler now, less wanting the longer ripcord, more actual fighting. Trying to get all my friends into it, not working well =_= anyway, Me and a few others that went to the con agree that BB war room = best time of life. Nostalgia.
I think we seriously need to get a Toronto Bey Club going. I don't live there but there are so many Bladers that do that it seems a waste for you guys to only meet up once a year when I show up LOL
Kei and me and thinking deep thoughts about this.
(May. 28, 2009  5:43 AM)Khel Wrote: Kei and me and thinking deep thoughts about this.

Yeah, I can almost guarantee that we will get something set up this summer in Toronto.
That sounds great, im jealous though Unhappy us aussies need more members!!!
What!?Josh we have a decent amount now Smile especially in Sydney Grin
(May. 28, 2009  12:29 PM)Kei Wrote: Yeah, I can almost guarantee that we will get something set up this summer in Toronto.

This sounds good. Grin
Maybe I can make it.
Video will be out tonight.
(May. 29, 2009  1:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Video will be out tonight.

Siiiiiick Cool

Time to re watch some of those battles.

Wow, really? That was pretty quick Cute
:o
Awesome, you just gave me a reason to stay up tonight. Grin......Tired

Ooh Great Thanks Eee