Videos

Well, having videos on the wiki would be a good idea, right?

I just got a digital camera and was wondering if there is any specific matches that people want to see? Maybe we could make up a priority list? Hopefully we can someone next to me to make videos as well, like -cough- DtD -cough-.
I think technical demos of how certain Beyblades work is more important than specific match-ups.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I think technical demos of how certain Beyblades work is more important than specific match-ups.

By certain Beyblades do you mean ones that have abnormalities from normal Beyblades (gimmicks, bearings, etc)? For example we could have a video about Phantom Fox MS explaining it's splitting gimmick and then showing how it works when launched?
Yeah, exactly, or Metal Change Core, Auto Change Core, etc.
I think we should have like an official BeyWiki account on YouTube for this. We can share the account and upload the videos only after someone (Probably Brad) verifies that it's good enough to put on.
G Wrote:I think we should have like an official BeyWiki account on YouTube for this. We can share the account and upload the videos only after someone (Probably Brad) verifies that it's good enough to put on.

I'll make one soon. Smile
Oh and with every video I think we need to have like "BeyWiki" slide in with a dynamic noise Grin
G Wrote:Oh and with every video I think we need to have like "BeyWiki" slide in with a dynamic noise Grin

Haha I was going to suggest it!
Request videos now, because I feel like filming. I have over 150 beys, so I'm sure I can do almost any video.

YOU CAN REQUEST ONLY ONE BEY PER VIDEO WITH WIDE SURVIVOR, but every other WD can be used on both if you wish it.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
G Wrote:Oh and with every video I think we need to have like "BeyWiki" slide in with a dynamic noise Grin

Haha I was going to suggest it!

Maybe we could use the BeyWiki logo thats on the frontpage for that? And maybe we could also have a faded version of the logo in the lower right on each video?
I'll get to work on that.

Also, I'd rather use subtitles in the video than actual speech, if that's cool with everyone.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I'll get to work on that.

Also, I'd rather use subtitles in the video than actual speech, if that's cool with everyone.

Totally cool with me lol xD
I'd like to see a video showing a zombie beyblade and how it works/performs in battle.
I was thinking of doing something like this but I'm missing many beyblades. I could do some if you want. I'll probably do it even if it isn't for beywiki. I know nothing about how the beyblades that arent in the wiki already work, tho.
I still have a few of Beholders old Videos knocking around my computer if you want.
I still have CD archives of the videos I used for my MN Sci Fair PowerPoint presentation if you'd want to take a look at 'em. Quality could be better but I'd say it's fair.
ok, sure id likem
i could probley do some vids 2, but the only stadiums my team has acess 2 are the earthquake arena, iron battlefield and a fake slayer stadium and a stadim i like the call the turtle stadim ( which was on youtube in an old vid, but the old team members deleted it becasue they think beyblade is gay now
firekid115 Wrote:which was on youtube in an old vid, but the old team members deleted it becasue they think beyblade is gay now

hahahahaha
rofl i know, one day i got to school... there like, Ryan, your a fag, we deleted that video that we spent so much time in my basement doing, beyblades gay

im like, wtf?
your friends sound like dicks

but you're 12, and most 12 year olds are dicks
exuse me?
what i am saying is i'm not surprised your friends are jerks because most kids your age will be jerks, not that you're a jerk or anything

i feel so old now