Video Games You Strongly Dislike With A Burning Passion

(Aug. 27, 2011  10:24 PM)Temporal Wrote: Sonic Colors and both of the Adventure games weren't bad, mainly the first. After that, yeah, 3D Sonic games became worse. Namely '06.

Sonic Colors on the DS was moderately good, but the Wii version was just like the others. I notice that pretty much all of us hate Sonic to some extent.
i think all of the spongebob games are stupid except atlantis squarepantis wii and squiggle pants
Spectrobes.... I doubt more info is needed...
Lego Racers for PS1! The controls are crappy, but the music's kinda quirky though
I strongly dislike the Beyblade Metal Fusion DS game. The gameplay sucks, and it's the same thing over and over again.
every CoD game and most sports games.
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:15 AM)@wesome Wrote: Forgot to say the one i hate..... Kingdom Hearts, I hate it so much!! I dont even understand it, my best friend luvs it so much that he made a key of it.......
Lol, I would have been like "WTF HOW DARE YOUUUU!" But it's your opinion so... Tongue_out
But one game I hate is Jericho for Xbox 360. Its a good game, but if your like shooting a zombie on the left, then you kill it, then you see a zombie on the right, your trying to like aim at it but it takes like 5 minutes. Pure carp.
Tales of Legendia. VERY MUCH hated that game. You're on a ship, you're limited to how many freaking places on it. Probably only two cities, and every where else is a "dungeon". After you beat the game, you play an epilogue story! AN EPILOGUE STORY!

Like, WTF?!
i h8 ben10 the shadow was rond andits carp just plain carp
(Aug. 24, 2011  2:20 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: LoZ Twilight princess... Never really liked the wii storyline games anyway.....
Why do you hate itCryingAngry
sonic 06 carp level designs,bad charcter models,the load times are horribel,the storys realy confuseing need me to go on?

anyway another game i hate with a firery passioon and 100000000 million george forman grills is megaman x6.its ene,my placement is carp and the storys terrible.
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:52 AM)JINX Wrote: I hate ben 10 the shadow was rond and it's carp, just plain carp.

Uh......... Pardon? About half of that post I don't understand. The italic stuff is legible but that I just don't understand.
i dont really like the COD games.
(Aug. 30, 2011  7:52 PM)ravery323 Wrote: i dont really like the COD games.

How about elaborating on that, eh?

Who cares, otherwise, really? No one's gonna go "ravery323 doesn't like COD?! That changed my life! Gasp"
As much as I loved the Lunar series when I was a kid, this PSP remake was...actually not that bad. It's just the voice acting; the voice acting is SO bad, I almost stopped playing it...
I can't stand most Wii games now, They're just not fun anymore. If i did like a Wii game, It had to Brawl, LoZ or Mario, but this topic is on Games you hate so I'm not elaborate on that.
Bakugan Defenders of the carp.
Horribble game. the story at first is okay but after that, you have to play the story again and get the rest of the balls... so anyway dont get this game Y NO LEONIDAS >=(
va's are also horrible. I would rather watch a bakugan toy burn than this.
I hate super Mario and most of games who belongs to neogeo series that are too much complicated and also their animation and graphics is not good.
(Sep. 29, 2011  7:23 AM)Ambrose Wrote: I hate super Mario and most of games who belongs to neogeo series that are too much complicated and also their animation and graphics is not good.

get out
(Sep. 29, 2011  8:48 PM)To Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2011  7:23 AM)Ambrose Wrote: I hate super Mario and most of games who belongs to neogeo series that are too much complicated and also their animation and graphics is not good.

get out

thats what I thought...

I dislike strongly games that mix disney with other games aka kingdom of hearts. I don't see the point of ruining some game by adding a character which could never make the story sad...
The game I "Strongly Dislike With A Burning Passion" Has to be... Operation Wolf on the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System), I cant get it to work most of the time, but when i do it's all buggy and stuff!
The game I hate is Battlefield Bad Company and every Battlefield before that. All the guns on that game have way too much recoil. It's almost impossible to kill someone.
I hate all first person shooters, Its just not that amusing for me.