Video Games You Strongly Dislike With A Burning Passion

Star wars the force unleased on the wii I hate so much. I got home at around 3:30pm, and finshed it at 8:30. Well it was ok a bit near the start but I never touch it after I vs my dad in it. I had nothing else to do. But number 2 looks even dumber to me. All you pretty much add to do was move the wii remote and move the guy. Also the main guy died(well I don't know how he survied as he looked 100% not alive to me)!! hE COULD OF FINSHED THE EMPORIOR(then again, the emporior is surpose to be alive for the last movie). Also he was impossible to beat!! The only way i could beat him was to cheat(feel so asamed of myself but then again, that was the time when I was a cheater(Using ar for pokemon diamond). I did the comands like it said but it didn't accept it!!!
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:50 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: Star wars the force unleased on the wii I hate so much. I got home at around 3:30pm, and finshed it at 8:30. Well it was ok a bit near the start but I never touch it after I vs my dad in it. I had nothing else to do. But number 2 looks even dumber to me. All you pretty much add to do was move the wii remote and move the guy.

The Force Unleashed on PS3's great same goes for TFU2 although it's easier then the first. I couldn't say how it is with a Wii remote, but I think the strongest part of the games are the stories rather then the controls.

(Aug. 25, 2011  10:50 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: Also the main guy died(well I don't know how he survied as he looked 100% not alive to me)!! hE COULD OF FINSHED THE EMPORIOR(then again, the emporior is surpose to be alive for the last movie)

Force Unleashed has two endings, plus they explain in the second game what allegedly happens. I have to admit though that fighting Vader at the end is the easier battle of the two.
most every 1st person shooter
don't get made at me but I hate most ever 1st person shooters.
(Aug. 22, 2011  7:29 PM)Ink. Wrote: Sonic Colors. Why? The game is so convoluted. Like, on the first level, you start off upside down and you're like "WHAT THE HELL IS EVEN HAPPENING" and then you start running, but it turns out - it's a cutscene! But you don't know that at first, so you're mashing buttons until you realize it is a cutscene. Then, when you're actually SUPPOSED to be controlling the game, you don't think so, so these robots come out and own you. Not to mention the controls are just all over the place becuase you're constantly switching between first person and side scrolling. Throw it in a bowl and mix it with cutscenes that take as long as the hairs grow on a naked mole rats behind, and sprinkle on some vomitful voice acting, and BAM - you've got a carp sundae called Sonic Colors. Man, I've noticed that Sonic is getting a lot of bashing. What happened? Well, I think I know why. The Sonic Team doesn't play test their games. They don't know if something is jacked up because they never see it. They didn't know that in Sonic Colors no one would have any idea what they're doing. They didn't know in Sonic the Hedgehog for Game Boy Advance that it slowed down. The Sonic Team is not cool anymore.

Gosh, I'm turning into the Angry Video Game Nerd.

Play StH 1991. You will no longer hate Colors. Guaranteed. Frankly, I like the reintroduction of having to pay attention while moving insanely fast. That's what made Sonic fun.
(Aug. 26, 2011  12:58 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: most every 1st person shooter
don't get made at me but I hate most ever 1st person shooters.

Play Team Fortress 2, you won't regret it.

The newer Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon games. What ever happened to the originals.
I really don't like sports games.

Why don't you just play the sport?
(Aug. 26, 2011  8:03 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I really don't like sports games.

Why don't you just play the sport?

I agree, except for one sport. Skateboarding video games are too fun. And I do skate, but I can't do 99% of the tricks you can in the game. But football, basketball, soccer; they're kinda boring.
(Aug. 24, 2011  11:46 PM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: I hate and I mean HATE drawn to life 2. It's so stupid because on the VERY FIRST LEVEL some random Tsunami knocked me off the stage. COME ON

If you hate cheap pitfall deaths, don't play anything made before 2000.

On sports games: Depends. I like NBA 2K11, for the simple fact of Micheal Jordan. And the Grizzlies. And D-Rose, since I've never seen the guy in person. Some people like the variations of "My Player" in sports games, because it's like they have their own career, even if it IS unrealistic. (Just finished a season with 109 touchdowns passing in Madden 11. VERY UNREALISTIC, my friends.) As long as the game isn't like: Oh, it's the user. He/she should win by at least 20, and if you don't win the championship game, you smell. Alas, most games ARE like that.
The sad thing is now sonic now has a new voice actor named Roger Craig Smith
and he sounds nothing like sonic plus the worst of all he sounds so bad i had the put the game in japan settings just to stop hearing his voice.

Also without a dout the worst sonic game i ever heard was sonic 06 for Xbox 360 that game made me so mad
I hate when people say they don't like "Call of Duty" games in general.
Of course you don't like them.
It has been spammed everywhere just like a carp Pegasus Thunder Whip. Just remade, and more terrible than the last version. No story, just pointing and shooting. They're overrated, yet I still play them and like them.
Games in general with little to no storyline just annoy the carp out of me. I don't like any of them in general, give or take a few select games.
All 3D Sonic games. They just copy and paste each one, and then add 1 new gimmick. They're just bad.

And CoD. They're decent games, but, once again, copy/paste. The rabid fancreaturism doesn't help its standing, either.
Sonic Colors and both of the Adventure games weren't bad, mainly the first. After that, yeah, 3D Sonic games became worse. Namely '06.
Some of the new gen sonic games such as sonic unleashed. I mean the sonic bits were EPIC! but the werehog was just... sad... Sonic is a PALTFORM GAMING mega star. If sonic isn't in platform games... it's just not right... Unhappy
This. Sonic is a platformer at heart, as is Megaman. Don't try to make an IP something it is not.
What the companies have to deal with is a lose-lose situation. You have half on one side who like the old games and say "Make more like they were back then, they were awesome!" and then you have the other half that says "Make them different, it would be better than that old repetitive carp!" They try to integrate stuff from both sides into it, which we all know, doesn't work.
And yes, when '06 and that Sonic game hit, that was their first mistake.
Mario party 8 for wii, its so long and dragged out, ive never completed a board...
(Aug. 28, 2011  4:32 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: What the companies have to deal with is a lose-lose situation. You have half on one side who like the old games and say "Make more like they were back then, they were awesome!" and then you have the other half that says "Make them different, it would be better than that old repetitive carp!" They try to integrate stuff from both sides into it, which we all know, doesn't work.
And yes, when '06 and that Sonic game hit, that was their first mistake.

True. But Sonic Generations is proff that Sonic Team stopped caring about what the "This is repetitive!" people say. Don't be selfish, allow a successful IP to continue to so what it needs to. We don't need useless gimmicks. 2D-to-3D swaps mid-Act is enough.
Halo
Mario
Pokemon
Sonic
Final Fantasy
FIFA
Madden
NHL
Metal Gear Solid
The Legend of Zelda
Gears of War
Tekken
Dragon Quest
Street Fighter
Persona
Tales
Kingdom Hearts
King of Fighters
etc. etc.
These are games you hate? Or games that are somewhat repetitive.
I was just joking, lol. That was the kind of response I expected given the thread title. Elsewhere on the net, these threads end up listing legitimately good games as terrible.

I generally don't have any games I have a burning hatred for, since I'm pretty picky and won't play anything I don't think I'd like.
To is officially my hero, man. Really, people. If you hate it, don't play it. Hence why I'm avoiding all Naruto games. Also, send me to anyone who disses a non Crystal-Bearers series FF game. Please.
(Aug. 28, 2011  6:16 AM)Temporal Wrote: To is officially my hero, man. Really, people. If you hate it, don't play it. Hence why I'm avoiding all Naruto games. Also, send me to anyone who disses a non Crystal-Bearers series FF game. Please.

Oh God yes, Naruto games are bad. I've played 2.
NEVER
AGAIN
This is going to get me flamed, but I honestly dislike Mario games. The platforming ones at least. While I do admire the quality put into the games, I can't actually play one. I am just not a fan of the games. I don't know if my dislike comes from my natural dislike of most platforming games, or my inability to beat most of the levels. I don't actually own any main Mario games, but I have played them. Who knows? Maybe if I actually buy the games, I'll enjoy them, but for now, I think I'll stick with my Zelda and Animal Crossing.
i honestly hate CoD because its just so overrated and stupid the only good ones are modern warfare1 and WaW the rest are overated and stupid because 1. the physics are damn right retarded because they tried to make it to complex e.g u get a knife in the gun and they say the other person got a bulls eye
2. story dosnt make anysence and it is extremly easy even on veteran cos all you do is hide behind a wall and as soon as the ai is done firing like like a spaz u jump u and kill them
3. unfair online as u have to be a higher rank to get better guns so beginers dont have that chance
4. the fact that it spawn hackers, the games are unpolished and glitchy and overall its just CARP! battlefield is better so is gears of wars and halo by far