Victoria, BC Bladers (Canada, eh)

Hey! We're a bunch of up-and-coming players in the city of Victoria, BC, looking for others to throw down with! We've got a couple of stadiums and a ton of blades.
(Jan. 20, 2014  10:58 PM)OneDeadPixel Wrote: Hey! We're a bunch of up-and-coming players in the city of Victoria, BC, looking for others to throw down with! We've got a couple of stadiums and a ton of blades.
I think I saw your stadium. I think their hasbro ones. You must have either a BB-10, BB-46, or any type of Zero-G stadium (as long as it isn't hasbro's version) for official tournament play. Good luck with this! Eh xd
Thanks! We've got two of the lighting l-drago stadiums (A set we bought had 2 included) and the shogun steel cyclone arena (Which I believe is the zero-g cyclone? I am not good with memorizing parts yet!)
like what midnightlwbo said, you need to have a bb-10 stadium or any zero-g stadium to do a ternament here with the wbo
Was there any need to post that? I mean MidnightLWBO already said what you said I think. Plus, this is like ten-days old...
(Jan. 31, 2014  10:46 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: like what midnightlwbo said, you need to have a bb-10 stadium or any zero-g stadium to do a ternament here with the wbo
That's not all! They need to read the read the universal rules, as well. They need to know things like stalling clause, reshoot scale, etc. Smile
(Jan. 31, 2014  10:50 PM)" L Wrote: Was there any need to post that? I mean MidnightLWBO already said what you said I think. Plus, this is like ten-days old...
yes there is, because it shows more then one person telling that that other person that they have have made a mistake, so yes, there is a point of me saying that!
(Feb. 01, 2014  4:13 AM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2014  10:50 PM)" L Wrote: Was there any need to post that? I mean MidnightLWBO already said what you said I think. Plus, this is like ten-days old...
yes there is, because it shows more then one person telling that that other person that they have have made a mistake, so yes, there is a point of me saying that!
No, there is no point of you saying that. You just stated what i've already said. What you were doing is called spam. One person stating something is enough. Smile
(Feb. 01, 2014  5:02 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2014  4:13 AM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote:
No, there is no point of you saying that. You just stated what i've already said. What you were doing is called spam. One person stating something is enough. Smile
i'm not spaming why do you have to argue about what i'm saying, all i am saying is that he made a mistake that's all i am trying to say! and why would you make a link to spam and that's the food spam, are you trying to make fun of meConfused
(Feb. 01, 2014  8:59 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2014  5:02 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2014  4:13 AM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: yes there is, because it shows more then one person telling that that other person that they have have made a mistake, so yes, there is a point of me saying that!
i'm not spaming why do you have to argue about what i'm saying, all i am saying is that he made a mistake that's all i am trying to say! and why would you make a link to spam and that's the food spam, are you trying to make fun of meConfused
No, not at all. Why would I want to make fun of you? That is called cyberbullying, which i'd never do. That was just for laughs. Also no, ''L'' isn't wrong. What you did is repeat what i've already stated. It should only be stated once. Bladery, I wan't to end this. Just PM me if you want to talk about this. I'd really like to clear this up. Smile