Vero Beach Tournament Report: Vero Beach Blading 1

From a host's perspective:

I thought it went great. I had just one issue with the bracket that I needed to correct. After round one, I started to realize that the tournament almost ran itself. I had a TON of helpers, and I really couldn't have done it without them. I was very grateful for everyone who came out and played. Thanks to SupaDav03, Conce7, UnionAchilles, FireKingArd, -Fireblaze-, and @LJ-Blader (let me know if I'm forgetting someone lol) for making it all possible.

From a player's perspective:

I had a great time. I liked watching everyone else's matches. The one thing that drove me mad was my placement. It was too close for me. I learned a lot from Conce's tournament I went to, so I didn't spam drift in the prelims this time. Also, thanks to Conce for helping me gear up at the venue. 

My favorite matches:

#1 - UnionAchilles vs. JayAshindra 
This battle was very fun to watch. Union was using drift on the same spin as Jay's Xtend+, but somehow his drugged drift managed to score 2 points before losing 3-2. I also saw that Conce was pretty excited in the back (I saw you).

#2 - UnionAchilles vs. -Fireblaze-
This was the finals match, and it was very nerve-racking. I honestly don't know how UnionAchilles got so famous for his comeback wins, but he won 5-4. It was awesome. 

#3 - JCE_13 vs. King_Hyperion
This battle was me vs. my brother and I was happy it happened. He will not give up on his rage stuff.

Pictures: 

Coming soon, I still need to get them on my computer.

Notes:

"This combo is good and popular because I made it good. ME." - UnionAchilles 2021

Please leave your feedback on the event below.  
(Jul. 13, 2021  4:55 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: From a host's perspective:

I thought it went great. I had just one issue with the bracket that I needed to correct. After round one, I started to realize that the tournament almost ran itself. I had a TON of helpers, and I really couldn't have done it without them. I was very grateful for everyone who came out and played. Thanks to SupaDav03, Conce7, UnionAchilles, FireKingArd, -Fireblaze-, and @LJ-Blader (let me know if I'm forgetting someone lol) for making it all possible.

I had a great time. I liked watching everyone else's matches. The one thing that drove me mad was my placement. It was too close for me. I learned a lot from Conce's tournament I went to, so I didn't spam drift in the prelims this time. Also, thanks to Conce for helping me gear up at the venue. 

My favorite matches:

This battle was very fun to watch. Union was using drift on the same spin as Jay's Xtend+, but somehow his drugged drift managed to score 2 points before losing 3-2. I also saw that Conce was pretty excited in the back (I saw you).

This was the finals match, and it was very nerve-racking. I honestly don't know how UnionAchilles got so famous for his comeback wins, but he won 5-4. It was awesome. 

This battle was me vs. my brother and I was happy it happened. He will not give up on his rage stuff.

Pictures: 

Notes:

"This combo is good and popular because I made it good. ME." - UnionAchilles 2021

*Sighs* It sounds like you had so much fun congrats to the winners
(Jul. 13, 2021  4:55 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: From a host's perspective:

My favorite matches:

Pictures: 

Notes:

This seemed fun! Glad everyone had fun!
sounded fun, wish i could go