Valiant Wendem's Beylog

Poll: How's My Story?

Great! Couldn't be better!
0%
Ok, but needs work.
100.00%
This stinks! I've seen better writing on a cereal box!
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Ok, my other stories sorta died... So I'll be working on this one. I'll try to update my others, as well, so thank you for waiting!
3/15/11, 10:51 pm.
I got this journal (or diary, or whatever you want to call it) a few months ago, and decided to put it to good use. Today was a very interesting day. First of all, there was an announcement at school, telling about an upcoming tournament. I wanted to join, but I don't, er, didn't used to, have a bey, which brings me to the second thing that happened today. While I was walking home from school, I saw something shining in the bright sunlight, on the side of the road. I picked it up, and what was it? A bey! It was Metal Face Fury Eagle, One-hundred-five Hole Flat. I ran home. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before. When I got to my house, I ran straight to my room. I tore apart my room looking for a launcher that one of my friends, Max Lomington, hadn't needed, and had given to me. After digging in my closet for half an hour, I finally found it. Now that I have a bey, I just need somewhere to practice... I'll see if Max has any ideas. Now, about that tournament...
Valiant.

I know it is short, I did this one on my iPod.
its ok, just make the chapters longer, are you accepting character requests?
yep! I'll take any character. Also, I know the first one was short, I did it on my ipod. Sorry!
3/16/11, 4:21 pm
Today I looked around for a place to use my new Fury Eagle. I finally found one, after almost an hour of searching. Where was it? At the house of my friend, Brodie. I didn't even know he had a stadium! I battled against him and his bey, Hyper Aquario 100F. Both of our beys were attack types, so the battles were pretty fast-paced. He won most of the time, but, on a few rare occasions, I defeated him. After we battled, we went outside and walked around, looking for other people to battle. We didn't see anyone who had a bey, but we did find a stadium that we could use. We walked around a little more, and then we decided to go to my house. While we walked home, we started to talk about why some beys perform one way, and others perform a different way. It was really interesting, and I was amazed at all the things Brodie knew about Beyblades. I told him he could start a Beyblade School, and he laughed. I really wish that I had someone else to battle, as well as Brodie, though. Battling attack versus attack gets kind of boring after a while... Oh well. I guess I might find someone soon. By then, hopefully I will have trained enough to defeat anyone! I know that I just found m bey, but I also know that it is the perfect one for me! I'm going to go train now, to get even better.
More later,

Valiant

ok, sorry, another shortish one. but hey, journal entries are sortish... at least mine are... when i kept a journal.
so are mine, so its ok, heres my character"s" there are 4

Name: Izuma Inzori
Name: Sonai Inzori
Name: Hatachi Inzori
Name: Rez Inzori