[VOTING]GFX battle: BP vs BeybladeMonitor vs Fathom vs DeX

i vote for fathom i just like sub zero he is awesome
WTH are you talking about?This is graphics,not choosing some character you like!Seriously,if you don't know anything about graphics or can't comment like RAigeko,don't post here.
Raigeko Did comment, sadly. It was the longest Comment Ive seen here
I was saying that if he cant post stuffs like Raigeko,then don't post here.Look how he voted.He voted for his favourite character.Votes are based on graphics,not your favourite character.
Oh, that. Yeah, We have this CnC's stuff, follow it. It really doesn't help us improve
Giga-Pegasus's vote cannot be counted. Let this to an end and not go off-topic. Remember that this is a voting thread.
I vote Dex it is the only good looking one.
Score Check!
BP: 3
DeX: 3
BeybladeMonitor: 0
Fathom: 0
GiGa-Pegasus's vote didn't count
well here i go I'm not that good at gfxing but i know a lot about it i don't post much but I'm decent at gfxing
Now For CNC's
Dex: Plain but satisfying it is vivid. It could use a bit more dept but not that much. I Feel Like your one of the best gfx'ers on this forum and should produce more and better work.

BP: Good show of time and effort. it looks like you took nearly 4 weeks on that one tag.could be more rounded. try editing in Photoshop . Use The Pen tool and darken the strokes to about 4.5 pixels.

BeyladeMonitor: yours is just so off to me . the bad use of a c4d background . Oh Never mind that background looks like one i saw on pizap which one did you use from pizap of c4d. The Pokemon is all off balance try only using one render and duplicating it 3 times first set to overlay and rotate forward about 15 degrees. Second rotate the second layer 30 degrees and set to linear light. third leave the render alone and set it to normal opacity 60-65%

Fathom: Your tag is attracting but off centered. Lighting source is shot. Ive seen you fail many times but i see you have potential to be a great gfxer so high up to the ranks to Dex Taj12 And Kai-V.
You just need the right guidance ask Dex or Taj to teach you. i like your tag its the most appealing to me it looks like the ice is falling towards sub zero.

MY VOTE GOES TO FATHOM