[VIC, Australia] Wild Gods

Welcome, Bladers! We are a new, rookie team known as Team Wild Gods.
Currently We aren't accepting members or challenges until team is fully constructed, which will be October or November 2011

We are a bunch of experienced bladers who now want to battle other bladers in hope of improving our skills. Our Team is made up of Greek Gods. We based this team on Beyblade 4d, where the main point is on Roman/Greek gods. Might make new post to show the real team name, as this team name is also just temporary.

Leader: UNKNOWN
Helios, God of the Sun:Gohanss9
Ares God of War: Wild King
Hades God of Hell:AussieBlader63
Poseidon God of Sea:bullrush2002

Ranking: (LAST)
Ambition:To beat Team Prodigies and Team UniquE
And to become best bladers team in Victoria
Battles:None Tongue_out
I hope to challenge every strong blader out there and beat them, and to battle many of u to improve my skill.
3!2!1! LET IT RIP!
Good luck! Smile
ofcourse, u dnt like it Gohan. Ofcourse.
Oh, and thanks Chaos Blader!
Heh better beleve it
Dnt bet on it. Our team may be rookie (as we never battled) but some of our membres are experts at beys! Just u wait, with a lil hope well climb up the ladder to accomplish our ambition just wait Smile
Wild king our determiation will take us to brand new hights! and smash all who stand in our way of our goal Smile so expect to battle us world wide. you got that community of the WBO!
-shocked- y-you fool!!
Thread? liike this? or Your profile?
i mean like a page like what wild-king made
soo the top paragraph?
Its called a thread lol Tongue_out
im all for the new teams but some of these are getting a little out of controll on spam. please contoll your team wild king. nice OP by the way, nicely sorted out. i would like to chalenge this but ill wait till the tournament after beyquake to chalenge it.
Excuse me Giratron 'control your team' if you read the opening it said leader=unknown so dont assume its him alrite? And i look foward to our team battle
(Aug. 23, 2011  10:56 AM)Giraton Wrote: im all for the new teams but some of these are getting a little out of controll on spam. please contoll your team wild king. nice OP by the way, nicely sorted out. i would like to chalenge this but ill wait till the tournament after beyquake to chalenge it.

hey yer thanks for that we will try not to spam also werent not attending beyquake so yeh it would have to be after that.

btw nice cofagrigus.
also aussie blader calm down
Gohan, really i dont wanna and we are continuing spam so shhhhh... Tongue_out
Haha. Good luck guys. The prodigies and us are tough teams! I wish you luck though.
(Aug. 23, 2011  10:11 AM)AussieBlader63 Wrote: Wild king our determiation will take us to brand new hights! and smash all who stand in our way of our goal Smile so expect to battle us world wide. you got that community of the WBO!
you dont think determination is all you need you need pure skill and encouragment towards beyblades and you train alot to become a good team and great beybladers as myself have done with me and my team the doom knights so you better post something useful to post
The encouragment and skill came along almost right after i got my first bey and i train like crazy some day ill prove to you determination is very important to beyblade!
Thanks for the lucky u guys Smile
thanks chups also storm pegusas your exactly right its not just determination and luck its the bladers spirit and the bond between your bey