Using Leo's Recoil Power

Question:
Can the Leone Wheel's terrible recoil be used to knock light stamina beyblades out of the stadium, if you do not want to take the chance of having your attack type circle the stadium and die?

Note: I hardly ever try to use attack types, because the fact that if you don't slide shoot correctly I am pretty much garunteed to be outlasted by the other beyblade. I am asking this to know if the odds of a heavy beyblade with bad recoil, (say MF Leo D125b) sitting in the middle could knock out a stamina type (say any virgo combos). I figure if the odds of that happening are good enough, some may be willing to risk using a Leo wheel.

Theory: I have tried using a Leo 105D and a quarter of the time it can knock out a Libra D125B with its recoil power. The rest of the time, it will knock itself out or easily be outspun. I figure with a MF to weigh it down, a Leo wheel may be able to have a higher ratio against light beyblades.

Please tell me if you think this makes some sense. Give any input you may have. Or maybe even try it, if you have the parts.
yes but not reliably enough and i'm positive this combo has been tested in this forum before
So, a MF LEO d125B combo would not beat a stamina type more then %50 percent of the time? In your opinion, I mean.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Leone-WD145RF
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Leon-105RF-Leone-105F

If I was able to find this in ten seconds, you should be able to as well.
I hate it when everything has already been talked about :p
I've messed with Leone customs before. Like Brad said, they just aren't reliable enough. If you're not confident with Attack-types though, they aren't the worst choice you can make against a Stamina custom.
I still love playing around with Leone, it's arguably one of the more "fun" wheels around, kind of like Sag; both are great choices for mucking around with.

I wouldn't advise going below 100 as a track height though, Leone 90RF is incredibly compact, but tends to ride the bottom of the dish more often than not.