Using A Worn WD for Attacking and Destabilizing: Killer Bull 100WD

(Jan. 03, 2011  10:20 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: this isnt much of a destabilizer, any 100+wd bey can beat a top tier 145 hight stamina combo, also my wd moved around when i first got it, mostly because when it landed it would bounce and land again at a tilt making it move

It got an 100% win rate vs top tier defence combos.... Definatly think this needs more testing against defence combos though. Very surprised this did well against attack combos since most destabilisers don't.
(Jan. 04, 2011  12:52 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  10:20 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: this isnt much of a destabilizer, any 100+wd bey can beat a top tier 145 hight stamina combo, also my wd moved around when i first got it, mostly because when it landed it would bounce and land again at a tilt making it move

It got an 100% win rate vs top tier defence combos.... Definatly think this needs more testing against defence combos though. Very surprised this did well against attack combos since most destabilisers don't.

so, almost any stamina combo can do that...
You completly missed my point. It can defeat both types with a very high success rate.
(Jan. 04, 2011  3:19 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: You completly missed my point. It can defeat both types with a very high success rate.

earth bull 100wd could do that...
Okay new point then: What you said adds nothing as destabilizers are on low tracks.
lower track like 100 have destabilizing ability
My WD is worn but it doesn't circle the stadium that much. But it is really good because it delivers a blow right away and goes back to normal.
I encountered this, when recently i was doing a small local tornament, and an uncostumized Earth Eagle 145WD battled GigaBurn. The Earth Eagle had been used extensivly. It completely pwned Giga Burn's Burn Bull 145WD. But when I used earth bull 145wd i beat the Earth Eagle 145wd.
I'm glad that this combo was discovered, Killer is one of my favorite wheels but it was dissapointing that it didn't have any use... until now. Makes me want to get Killer Beafowl even more now.
I just read through this thread for the first time.

Your combo isn't destabilizing anything. It's just outspinning the other combos because it has a bottom that's built for stamina and a track that it is lower than what you're testing it against. Also, I'm fairly certain that YOU can rip your own combo to shreds with an attack type. If I still had Killer I'd have test results that aren't like yours.
ok, i read this topic because i have a worn wd that i now call the forbidden tip. though my experience and place of 6th in bey inferno, i know that my wd is a perfect spin stealer tip, take and takes and takes without giving realy anything basically. i don't know how it works but a worn wd for destabilizing is a waste of it's potential.
WD... Is awesome. But isn't destibillizers supposed to have a mix of stamina and attack???
I have been testing this a bit more and I have come to the realization that this can ALSO take down 230 with ease. Just as I had thought, the clear wheel completely destabilizes it and with my launch, WD is used as an attack bottom. This also works with FS on an 85 track. Here are the results:

Killer Bull 100WD (MINT) vs Earth Aquario 230WD(MINT,BOUGHT A NEW ONE JUST FOR A MINT)
Killer: 10/10
230: 0/10

MF-H Killer Bull 85FS vs. Earth Aquario 230WD
Killer: 9/10 (one KO but if I do not count it, it has a perfect win rate)
230: 1/10(Due to KO)
Why would you ever want to use Killer Bull 100WD, MF-H Killer Bull 85FS, etc. over Earth Bull 85WD? Against anything, I mean.
(Jan. 28, 2011  9:02 PM)Kei Wrote: Why would you ever want to use Killer Bull 100WD, MF-H Killer Bull 85FS, etc. over Earth Bull 85WD? Against anything, I mean.

Because this thread is for Killer. I dont mind Earth Bull being better. I am just trying to find uses for Killer since I enjoy using it.
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:11 AM)Diamond Wrote: When WD, which was supposed to provide only very little movement, starts to move around like a worn WB, it would be illegal.
If WD has the spiinning slope on it that allows it to move quickly when tilted,how does that apply?
Killer has its advantages for defeating 230 because it allows the clear wheel to attack the bottom of the wheel mounted on 230.
(Jan. 30, 2011  1:17 AM)Meteo L-Drago56 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:11 AM)Diamond Wrote: When WD, which was supposed to provide only very little movement, starts to move around like a worn WB, it would be illegal.
If WD has the spiinning slope on it that allows it to move quickly when tilted,how does that apply?

it doesnt because that is normal behaviour... he meant it when the WD was on its tip and had aggresive movement.
(Jan. 30, 2011  1:50 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  1:17 AM)Meteo L-Drago56 Wrote:

it doesnt because that is normal behaviour... he meant it when the WD was on its tip and had aggresive movement.

Well then, do I have an illegal launch lol?