Update! Fake MFB!! Check This Out!

(Aug. 24, 2009  10:35 PM)Aqua Wrote: lol in the video it says that the discovery of fake MFB was "very shocking"...fake MFB were inevitable and we expected them to appear at some point.

When I said it was shocking I meant like since the box was in English the fake ones should have been released after they came out in America.
(Aug. 24, 2009  11:35 PM)Medz Wrote: Uhh what else can I get for $10 that isnt leo. :c I dislike leo for unknown reasons.

This is also a good choice:

BB-11 Wolf D125B Starter Set - same price as Leone, $11.98 (total).
aqua its D125 xD
just looking on ebay the prices have risen quite abit
Good job Auqua keep it up thanks we all apreciate it.
(Aug. 24, 2009  11:41 PM)heero yuy Wrote: aqua is D125 xD

Yes, I know. It was a typo. I already corrected it.

(Aug. 24, 2009  11:41 PM)heero yuy Wrote: just looking on ebay the prices have risen quite abit

Yeah, sellers are realizing that MFB are in a pretty high demand, so they're increasing the prices. You used to be able to get a starter for under $10.
yeah i know when i got my wolf start it was like 9$ Confused
aqua think u could find one with ur expert knowledge for a cheap LLDRAGO?under $20 that is
This topic is very obviously about fake Metal Fight Beyblade products, not finding cheap deals on eBay ...
(Aug. 25, 2009  12:28 AM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: aqua think u could find one with ur expert knowledge for a cheap LLDRAGO?under $20 that is

aww, you waited a bit too long Unhappy Now the price has really gone up on L Drago. It used to be available for $10 but now it's about $20. Anyways, here you go: http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-Metal-BeyBlad...911.c0.m14

This is starting to get off topic though guys. Use the appropraite threads next time, like the Purchase Consultation thread.
(Aug. 25, 2009  12:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This topic is very obviously about fake Metal Fight Beyblade products, not finding cheap deals on eBay ...
Im sorry kai-v ;; i was having a friendly joke with aqua.
The guy who is selling this got the item from a China factory.
Any other questions I should ask him?
(Aug. 25, 2009  3:15 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: The guy who is selling this got the item from a China factory.
Any other questions I should ask him?

um real beyblades are also made in china

everything is made in china
Lol you're right Brad I never thought of that hehehe.......Joyful_3
So has anyone ordered this yet? I want to know what the quality is like.
I am getting one but I will wait until auction ends.
If they were selling these for a fraction of the price of takara tops, I would consider buying some, but $10 is not really a big deal for a boot-leg of a normally $10 toy...
(Aug. 25, 2009  2:53 PM)Minion Wrote: If they were selling these for a fraction of the price of takara tops, I would consider buying some, but $10 is not really a big deal for a boot-leg of a normally $10 toy...

MFB is getting more expensive so it could become an alternative.
(Aug. 25, 2009  5:00 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: MFB is getting more expensive so it could become an alternative.

Chocked_2

No...
For me it is 20 pounds for a top is kinda pushing it.
(Aug. 25, 2009  6:19 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: For me it is 20 pounds for a top is kinda pushing it.

20pounds for one beyblade is a lot. It depends on where you buy MFB though, you don't have to buy them for that much.
I'm not good with Ebay though but i'll try it out.
a Storm Pegasis 105RF starter is £19.95...
I just recieved that today from theintoy with postage it's £22.84 so it's still quite high.
There is loads of information available on this site to make Beyblading more affordable. If you're paying $20 per Bey, you're ignoring all of it.