Update! Fake MFB!! Check This Out!

kk Aqua. But I cant afford a real mfb right now due to shipping costs. And this one is free to the uk.
(Aug. 24, 2009  5:57 PM)Aqua Wrote: Do NOT buy fake beyblades. They are cheap, break easily and don't work properly. Plus it's illegal and overalll, just a waste of time and money. Spend $1 more and buy a real MFB.

You are right but to know where this came from we got to have one so I will be getting one just for the forum.
(Aug. 24, 2009  5:58 PM)Medz Wrote: kk Aqua. But I cant afford a real mfb right now due to shipping costs. And this one is free to the uk.

The shipping cost is part of the cost for the actual item. The cost to buy a real MFB on ebay is around $10, including shipping. So a real MFB is around the same price as that fake one.
You know if we lived in Japan then we could get MFB for much cheaper because of no shipping. I know because I went to Vietnam and went to a store that had it and it was really cheap.
Errr can you help me find one that costs $10 with shipping then? And that isnt bid only.
It was from ebay. The box was legit and everything and the launcher but the storm pegasus was a yellowish color and the RF was still red. If I didnt know any better I would have thought it was real but I loooked in the track and it said 110 meaning it was supposed to be a 110 track and it hasnt been released and it was higher than my other storm pegasus blades. Very good imitation though. As for the parts in this possible fake set, bull looks real to me and the other things do too. Maybe someone is buying random parts and reselling them in other packages.
(Aug. 24, 2009  6:06 PM)Ozzy Wrote: It was from ebay. The box was legit and everything and the launcher but the storm pegasus was a yellowish color and the RF was still red. If I didnt know any better I would have thought it was real but I loooked in the track and it said 110 meaning it was supposed to be a 110 track and it hasnt been released and it was higher than my other storm pegasus blades. Very good imitation though. As for the parts in this possible fake set, bull looks real to me and the other things do too. Maybe someone is buying random parts and reselling them in other packages.

That could be true but the question is where did they get the English package from?
(Aug. 24, 2009  6:06 PM)Ozzy Wrote: As for the parts in this possible fake set, bull looks real to me and the other things do too.

LOL

That's the point, they're supposed to look real. Companies that sell fakes, try to make their fake item look exactly like the orginal ones to trick people and so that their fake items can sell.

(Aug. 24, 2009  6:06 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Maybe someone is buying random parts and reselling them in other packages.

I highly doubt it. That would just be unnecessary costs. And that would also be illegal.
This new fake MFB thing is starting to give me a headache!
I suppose it was only a matter of time. Wonder what the quality is like.
(Aug. 24, 2009  6:05 PM)Medz Wrote: Errr can you help me find one that costs $10 with shipping then? And that isnt bid only.

BB-04 Leone 145D Starter Set - $11.98 (total)

^ that's a good one to start off with.
Even when you get a fake beyblade does the actual blade feel funny and does it work like it's ment to?
LOL fake storm peg. I just ordered one yesterday.
I suppose the only way to know if it's really fake is if someone gets one.
Although it probably is because of the box and the way it says LEO D90 (D90 WTF)
And then the display pic is bull ?
Is is Peg-Top the new TT Hongli? LOL
I might be purchasing one and I will compare it to other real MFB's I will post updates on the forum if I do so.
It'll be funny if it is legit (unlikely)
Free shipping forever lol.
Pictures would be cool if you dicide to buy it and what if instead they send something totally different from Bull or Leo like a fake Virgo or something because I think those pics are a front.
Not that there not real boxes, just that the seller is using them to draw people in that are wondering if it's real or fake and they end up buying one.
Well no one buy it not that you can't but let me buy it first to warn you guys first if I get it I will upload pics and compare it to the originals.
Lol i thought i saw this before but it was night time and i thought i was going mad xD
Again with the fakes... This will totally screw MFB because fakes will get to other countries before real MFB.

Also, I don't think what I see is a SF bottom. Might just be the photos though.

I hate that seller... In all of his beyblade listings he has "takara" written, and then it's TT Hongli on the boxes.Angry

EDIT: LMAO it says LEO and it's Bull! XD
Well I mean this was inevitable.
... I guess I'll have to buy one so we can make a "how to spot MFB Fakes" thing Uncertain

I'm also curious about the quality.
lol in the video it says that the discovery of fake MFB was "very shocking"...fake MFB were inevitable and we expected them to appear at some point.
Uhh what else can I get for $10 that isnt leo. :c I dislike leo for unknown reasons.