Upcoming Video: Tour of Okinawa, Japan

Poll: Should I make the video?

Heck Yea!
96.43%
No. It sounds stupid.
3.57%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
So as some of you may know, I live in Japan, and I wanted to make a 'tour' video of what it looks like, because I'm getting some questions about it.

If you guys like the idea, tell me and give me suggestions of some places I should give you a tour of (ie Local Malls, Beyblade Stores, restaurants, shopping plazas, etc.)

There will be a poll up there ^^^^^^^

I'm still in school right now, but if I DO make the video, it probably won't be up until the summer time when I have time to explore.

Please leave suggestions!

Thanks!
Cool idea, would be nice to see.
Would be great if you could get some Japanese tournament footage at some point as well.
Where I live, I'm not sure if there will be any tournaments coming up. I don't live on the main island of Japan, I live on another island that is broken off of it. However, much of the island is similar to that of the mainland.
i dont want to "hurt", or "offend" any one in any but is there any chance you could show us a WWII battlefield? or even a beach?

thanksSmile
Hmm, that sounds... AWSOME!!! Maybe you could show what it's like for real when you walk into the store and use the Bey Tai machines.
(May. 11, 2010  11:58 PM)Spartan JA17 Wrote: i dont want to "hurt", or "offend" any one in any but is there any chance you could show us a WWII battlefield? or even a beach?

thanksSmile
Umm, I don't think that showing a WWII battlefield would be safe because sometimes they still find bombs in Nagasaki. But showing a Japanese beach could be pretty cool. (possibly)
I'd be interested in watching this.
Hmm, do you think that you could also show us a japanese McDonalds? lol. I heard that they call the Angus Berger the Godzilla Burger. And I hear that the Shacka Shacka chicken is pretty good. Well I think I spelled that correctly (pronounced Sh-ahh-kah Sh-ahh-kah chicken.) (couldn't resist asking lol)
(May. 12, 2010  12:01 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hmm, that sounds... AWSOME!!! Maybe you could show what it's like for real when you walk into the store and use the Bey Tai machines.
(May. 11, 2010  11:58 PM)Spartan JA17 Wrote: i dont want to "hurt", or "offend" any one in any but is there any chance you could show us a WWII battlefield? or even a beach?

thanksSmile
Umm, I don't think that showing a WWII battlefield would be safe because sometimes they still find bombs in Nagasaki. But showing a Japanese beach could be pretty cool. (possibly)

ok fare enouth but bombs are all over the place, 'sometimes they still find bombs in Nagasaki'
well sometimes they still find bombs in other places to and the beach is whare your more likely to find a bomb/mine and so on....but i in no way want to jepordise the safety of ANY ONE
Smile
So I have the Beach, Arcade, Food Court (McDonalds), Toy Store (Beyblades), and one of the malls.
Any other ideas/Suggestions?

PS The beach isnt a WWII site beach. It's just a beach next to the mall.
IDK if there are any sites near where I live that were part of WWII. Sorry!
Hmm, maybe a Japanese video game store that would be pretty cool. Smile
Yeah! and mebbe any historic parts of your island. not the bomb-infested war beaches though Grin that wouldnt go well at all. which island are you on, if you dont mind me asking?
I'm on Okinawa.
So I've added the video game store onto the list, and I'm gonna try to arrange some trips to some historical places.

I'm gonna try to make this as a small series, like one video at the mall and beach, another at one of the Castles, and others at national parks and such.
(May. 12, 2010  6:47 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: So I have the Beach, Arcade, Food Court (McDonalds), Toy Store (Beyblades), and one of the malls.
Any other ideas/Suggestions?

PS The beach isnt a WWII site beach. It's just a beach next to the mall.
IDK if there are any sites near where I live that were part of WWII. Sorry!

thats ok, it was just a thoughtSmile
um... oh!!! a japanese bathroom Grin just for the heck of it
(May. 13, 2010  12:54 PM)goldenpotato Wrote: um... oh!!! a japanese bathroom Grin just for the heck of it

how about a classic (well more steriotipical) japanese houseSmile
I can do Bathroom, for sure.

But I'm not sure about the house, maybe just the outside. I don't want to wander into some stranger's house Tongue_out
My house is boring, but I have a friend who lives in a Japanese-like house. I could probably ask her.
kewl!!! wow this sounds like it's gonna be a really good video Smile
I will so watch this,Especially the video game store and Bey Tai Machine part!
This sounds like a good idea coming together smoothly.
(May. 13, 2010  10:08 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: I can do Bathroom, for sure.

But I'm not sure about the house, maybe just the outside. I don't want to wander into some stranger's house Tongue_out
My house is boring, but I have a friend who lives in a Japanese-like house. I could probably ask her.

well i hope not:L
and btw you will be(by the sounds of it) getting tones of veiwsSmile(by meXDjk)
SO this weekend I just got footage of one of the resorts here on Okinawa, so I'm going to edit some of it and make it its own video sometime in the upcoming months.

I'm still taking suggestions, so keep them coming!
nicenice so what kind of footage did you get there??? or is it secret :p
Its not a major amount of footage, but its mostly like the beach and some of the activities at the resort. And me and my friends hanging out.
(May. 16, 2010  10:15 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Its not a major amount of footage, but its mostly like the beach and some of the activities at the resort. And me and my friends hanging out.

oh well thats pretty kewl! haha cant wait to see some "japanese activities" XD
It's not so much Japanese activities (It's on an american base), but the main thing I wanted to get was the beach.
We also went banana boating and U-Boating.