Upcoming Video: Tour of Okinawa, Japan

Poll: Should I make the video?

Heck Yea!
96.43%
No. It sounds stupid.
3.57%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
SOOOOOO I got lots of footage on a Japanese mall called Jusco, and it is currently being edited into a video.
This is where I get my beys, and it's a really cool hangout place as well.

There WILL be a Beyblade event on Saturday, but that's the day of my brother's bday party (PERFECT timing) so I won't be able to go to it D:
I'm not sure how often these are held, but my brother's bday only happens once a year.
I've never been to Okinawa haha just Honshu for me; it'll be interesting to see some super-tanned Japanese people and of course, you should get some footage of gardens and shrines. =D
How are the vids coming along? New footage yet?
Not so much yet, I still need to go where I want to go :\
Also, the weather isn't cooperating with my plans, so I haven't been able to go anywhere.
It's usually pretty rainy over here.
(Jul. 07, 2010  8:59 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Not so much yet, I still need to go where I want to go :\
Also, the weather isn't cooperating with my plans, so I haven't been able to go anywhere.
It's usually pretty rainy over here.

Yeah, but I bet its warm rain.. like Hawaii. =P Whenever the weather cooperates, I can't wait to see more of your tour =D
Many of you who watched the Japanese seires of MFB might have noticed the Hudson and the Round1 ads in the beginning. What is Round1 you ask?
Well, you're about to find out.
My friends and I went there today, and I'm currently editing the footage of the trip.
Just and update Grin
Could you show us some different shrines? Like Shinto and Buddhist ones. Also, if there are any festivals happening around the time you intend to video stuff could you please do those? It would be interesting to see what they are like. I would also like to see what the universities are like too since I will be studying Japanese soon at uni and will have to go to a uni in Japan in my third year to become fluent. Grin