Unreal Tournament 3

i am most likely getting this, who else is? i heard the ps3 players can play the pc people. thats really cool.
brandon Wrote:i heard the ps3 players can play the pc people. thats really cool.

False.

The only cross platform support is the ability to make mods on the PC version and then upload them for download on PS3.

And even that isn't fully fleshed out yet. You can't play PS3 vs. PC on UT3.
You wouldn't want to...

PS3 owners would get Shanghai Surprised.
the thing is ps3 owners can also use a keyboard and mouse so it would be on even grounds.
Yeah but how many PS3 owners are actually going to have an extra USB keyboard and mouse lying around?

Screw that, how many PS3 owners are actually going to buy and play this? Sales on PC have been pretty abysmal, from what I hear.
no, actually its the opposite. ps3 sales are great, and remember they came out in limited quantities. and there is a ps3 fps mouse thing you can buy

i hope they cancel this game for xbox 360 just as they did haze! that would be sweet!

and haze is gonna be so awesome! better than cod4, and halo 3!
brandon Wrote:no, actually its the opposite. ps3 sales are great, and remember they came out in limited quantities. and there is a ps3 fps mouse thing you can buy

i hope they cancel this game for xbox 360 just as they did haze! that would be sweet!

and haze is gonna be so awesome! better than cod4, and halo 3!

Christ, you are such a carp fanboy. :\
please Brandon
gtfo and play some KH cards
I can't believe Brad let him come back?
hey i never understood the hype of UT, besides that it could be played online. Is there a 1 player campaign?

Also I don't really care either if its on ps3, since i heard the engine was the cause of delay for multiple games that chose to use it. not sure if thats fact
Blue Wrote:hey i never understood the hype of UT, besides that it could be played online. Is there a 1 player campaign?

Also I don't really care either if its on ps3, since i heard the engine was the cause of delay for multiple games that chose to use it. not sure if thats fact

Yeah, there's a single player campaign but it's pretty much laughable at best. lol
wow i wanna just say merry xmas and i get attacked. i forgive you silverkane.
and roan the story is decent, online is crazy, sorry bout the xbox comment but why would i want any owner but ps3 owners and pc getting this awesome game? hey roan what prestige mode are you on in cod4?
brandon Wrote:why would i want any owner but ps3 owners and pc getting this awesome game?

because you don't judge the value of a human being based on what video games console they own?

silly me, of course you do. i didn't realize it was you, shut the carp up with your ridiculous carp or you'll just be banned again.
brandon Wrote:wow i wanna just say merry xmas and i get attacked.

geez, i wonder why Serious
i wonder why too. all i did was make a stupid xbox joke. brad: i dont judge people on consoles. do you think im hardcore about what consoles people own? its all just a silly war! they all got their own perks. ridiculous carp? i didnt do anyting ridiculous in this thread.
brandon Wrote:i wonder why too. all i did was make a stupid xbox joke. brad: i dont judge people on consoles. do you think im hardcore about what consoles people own? its all just a silly war! they all got their own perks. ridiculous carp? i didnt do anyting ridiculous in this thread.

because you insist on acting like a jerk about this console carp all the time, you always get in trouble for it, but act surprised every time someone calls you out on it

you've been banned FOUR TIMES and the last time you spammed the carp out of the board and threatened the board, you're lucky you weren't banned on site, so behave
brandon Wrote:i wonder why too. all i did was make a stupid xbox joke. brad: i dont judge people on consoles. do you think im hardcore about what consoles people own? its all just a silly war! they all got their own perks. ridiculous carp? i didnt do anyting ridiculous in this thread.

Only a xbox joke? You carp made spammed the whole forum about how much you love kh cards (which suck by the way, I hadn't even heard of kh cards before you mentioned them)

lol
lol what. roan: what prestige mode are you on?
brandon Wrote:lol what. roan: what prestige mode are you on?

You keep saying that you don't care about console preferences and yet every chance you get you take pot shots at the 360 and talk up any of the carp that comes out on PS3.

It's incredibly frustrating.