Unpopular Opinion: I liked Shogun Steel/Spinoffs series.

I'm in the minority with these shows. Most people say Shogun Steel sucked and the spinoffs (Beywheelz and BeyWarriors) shouldn't exist.

I thought SS started off okay with the show 7 years after the plot of Metal Fury. The story was okay as well. Confusing though, but I liked to where it was taking. The only episode everyone praised was the one where Gingka appears and faces against Zyro. Just because we get to see Gingka. Overall, I liked it.

Now the spinoffs, even though the concept of these two were weird and sounded great on paper, the TV series of both of them were okay as well. Yeah, the story on both series weren't as good as the others, but what saved them from me disliking the shows were the battles. And to me, I actually liked the design of the Beywheelz. Great to keep as a collection.

So, yeah. I like all three of these shows. Not the best, but not the worst.
I actually quite like Shogun Steel. (I'm still watching it, so no spoilers please.) At first I didn't love it, but as I'm getting closer to the end of it, I'm really enjoying it more and more. I, like everyone else, was very glad to see Gingka again, but I also really like Zyro. He's a good kid and I think has been doing very well for having all this backstory stuff thrown at him. Shogun Steel definitely isn't as good as Metal Fight but I wouldn't call it bad by any means. Metal Fight is awesome, Shogun Steel is really good. Smile

I would talk about my opinion about the spinoffs but I haven't watched them.
i liked that in shogun steel they gave the mythological ifrad a fire samurai sword [spoilers]

and that pegasus also has a sword
same, it was much better than the metal fight nonsense with gingka (i hate that thing with a passion)
It's perfectly fine if you liked Shogun Steel, since it is based on personal opinions. It's not something really stupid and petty like hating the term "bey" for not so good reasons. I also have an unpopular opinion, I don't really like 4D that much, I rank that and V-Force lower than Shogun Steel. I personally think it's an okay series if a little bland but it could've been expanded more which is the main problem.
Ha ha, it's fine if you like Zero-G/Shogun Steel and the spin-offs. We all have different tastes.