(Unofficial as of this time) WBO Universal Ranking Card

(Jun. 03, 2010  1:31 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: I don't remember the word at this time but you know how you can like get a sheet of paper and take it somewhere and they like wrap it in plastic and it's like a drivers license.(if anyone knows the word plz post it) but the people who print them out could have the option of doing that.

...Laminate?
(Jun. 04, 2010  12:38 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2010  1:31 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: I don't remember the word at this time but you know how you can like get a sheet of paper and take it somewhere and they like wrap it in plastic and it's like a drivers license.(if anyone knows the word plz post it) but the people who print them out could have the option of doing that.

...Laminate?
Yes I was just extremely tired from swimming and skating yesterdayXD
well I have no idea how much it costs but laminating costs money too.

I think that this realistically won't happen even though it's a good scenario and our hopes are getting kind of too high.
Yeah, as posted earlier, we have a perfectly fine online system.
$20 for it puts it over the top.
I SAID TO FORGET ABOUT THE 20 BUCK THING and yeah i unerstand
...still not seeing how this is anything differing from the actual beypointer card.

Or how it would be better than the current online system.

If it really bugs you so much to not use the card slot, slip in a picture or something.
*twitch*...ok, this has gone far enough.

Maybe I should have been clearer on my goals. I wanted to supplement the online system with a physical card, similar to what we westerners will never get to utilize. That's what this was.

I thought of several ideas that were useful and/or fun, and tried implementing them as best I could. I even volunteered to fund it out of my own pocket.

And then I get eaten alive.

Maybe it's me, or maybe my system really does need improvements. I don't know.

It's worthless to continue pondering "what if" though. The card idea won't happen.

If anyone wants a card, I'll be happy to make them one, but it won't be an official WBO card.
well my idea about this is actually a way to enter tournaments ande stuff with an official card that won't be stolen from anyone with a NIP code numbers to keep ppl from stealing it
and also giving a real face to verifiy if you are legit to use the beypass.
well think if you could buy a beypass Gold to get an official WBO Card along with the cost of the card itself and donations could really be good well for some who would want to pay gold Beypass of the price of 80 $ or less.
well as i see with the card its unless anyone wants to pay for this ?
i do not know how to put your BeyPoints on the computer
I had a similar idea a while back, here it is. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Official-ID-Cards
why dont you just do what my friend did, just made a card with a pic of the person, their user name, maby their real name, favorite type and favorite bey and just say weather you have a passport or not. he made one to fit on his 3 segment launcher. nothing too complicated, just facts that barely change within a year, unless you are fickle about your favorite bey. then if you want to, laminate it if you can, fits nicely.
Why don't all of you do neither, since this was posted April 10, 2010... :\ It was bumped by a person who posted something that makes no sense and doesn't belong here. I think BlackAce gave up on this.
bobob
Successful necro was successful.
feelsgoodman.jpg
Just a note to you, do NOT revive very old threads which have been dead for a very long time.