Unnamed writting

I've started a story without a name the working title is JESDTF. It's about a conspiracy in the Japanese government. I concider myself an ok writter and I'm game for corrections. Here's chapter one. tell me what you think.
Chapter 1: Who the Hell are You?
It was a dark night. The air was cool and crisp with an unrelenting eeriness Perfect for the operation that was about to occur, the Japanese Elite Search and Destroy Task Force had a routine mission. They were searching for an escaped genetic experiment designed for stealth missions, mainly assassination and advanced recon.
Previous Day 21:00 hours Taskforce HQ

“The target’s is code name AC-5204235, bipedal, about 6’9” and 616kg. If you find it terminate. ”, said a voice that was distorted to keep the speaker’s identity safe.
*Click-Click* “He’s pretty big how much collateral are you expecting.” an agent in the corner of the room said as he cocked his large shotgun.
“AM-3528197, you already know the answer of that question.” The mystery voice replied.
“Fine it’ll just take that much longer to kill him.” The agent said in a smug voice as he left the room with two other agents,” and we’ve been over this before my name is Daisuke.”
Daisuke turned to the slightly shorter agent to his right, “Kaito, get more info on the target’s abilities.”
“Yes sir, I’ll have what we need in ten minutes.” Kaito answered as he rounded the next corner and entered the Archives as Daisuke and the other agent went to the armory. “Sayuri, get armory sets 814, 725, 572, and 257 anything extra can be given to us by the auxiliary crew.” The sapphire haired girl disappeared and quickly selected the specific weapons packs.
She brought back three cases each of which were easily three times her weight. “I looked in case 814. This is mostly radar equipment why do we need this?” She asked puzzled.
“I’m trying to factor in the possibility he still has his RFIID chip. This is all precautionary because we don’t know his capabilities and those archives never give much description of their -”
“Hey, Daisuke I have all we can acquire on this guy.” Kaito interjected.
“Well, hurry up and fill us in.” Daisuke said loading various weapons.
“Our target was part of Project Chameleon. They were working on perfect invisibility and succeeded.” Kaito said as he showed them the information on his laptop.
“I thought we didn’t have the ability to get around the shadow problem?” Daisuke said in disbelief.
“They lied. They found a way to control the pigmentation cells so that he can blend in with surroundings but normally when this occurs from the side you can see the persons outline on the wall. “Kaito explained “With this pigmentation alteration every cell turns the correct color so even if you were to look from the side you wouldn’t see him. They also got around the shadow factor but that was too classified.”
“What the hell? Were the most classified people, how can we not have access? What do they expect us to do when we don’t know how to deal with the problems they make?” Daisuke said furiously.
“Cool it! We have a mission to complete and getting loud solves nothing!” shouted Sayuri.
Kaito had a sudden inspiration”Getting loud solves nothing and-”Daisuke interjected, “Invisibility doesn’t cover up noise. You’re a genius Sayuri. I need you to go get us high frequency emitters. Kaito, does he still have his chip?”
“Yeah, and I think I know where you’re going with this. I’ll send an APB of his RFID to find out what part of the City he is in.” answered Kaito with a grin.
23:57 Hours Sector 16 Street 35
“So will you explain your intuition with me?” Sayuri asked slightly confused.
“Because of his recon design he has to have one colossal flaw, His advanced hearing. This could show his position when there is a loud frequency during a tapped transmission.”
“That means when he hears the sound he’ll most likely scream in absolute pain. This along with the radar will help us find him.” Sayuri realized
“That’s right.” Daisuke confirmed, “Also, don’t forget orders are complete termination. That means no body, no evidence, and no shells. Alright prepare for mission commence in T-minus three.”
They opened the weapons cases. Sayuri picked up two long swords and placed them in the sheaths inside her trench-coat’s sleeves. The sheath was connected to a controlled release that would allow her to drop the swords into her hands for the element of surprise. She picked up two submachine guns, one automatic rifle, and a heat knife.
Kaito picked up a Kamikiri A/S 80 cal. sniper rifle and put the sling over his arm. This sniper rive is virtually unstoppable. He could kill the pilot of a tank by missing by as much as 6 inches. He also picked up a heat knife as well as a zanbatou and two large handguns.
Daisuke picked up a shotgun that was made specifically for him. This was an interesting weapon because all knowledge of science couldn’t find out how it worked. It was powerful enough to knock over a car yet it had no recoil. Some one found a loop hole in Newton’s laws. Rather than have the force push backward to the user, it would instead double the force of the slug forward. He also picked up a heat knife, an automatic rifle, and two custom katanas.
“The target has taken residence six blocks from here in apartment 1653. Kaito set up on the adjacent building, Saiyuri take the fire escape, and I’ll take the door. He made the mistake of ordering pizza earlier so I can show up with his order. That should push him toward you two.” Daisuke commanded as they set off.
0:27 hours Sector 16 Street 29 Apartment 1653.

*Knock-Knock*”Mizuhara’s Pizza, you ordered a large pineapple with sardines.” Said Daisuke disguised as the pizza delivery man.
The man inside looked out his window and saw a person drive off in the car from the pizza place and recognized what was happening.
“I’ll be right there!” he said as he grabbed a gun and ran for the window as a shot fired. There was a gaping hole in the floor where the man was standing.
“Daisuke confirm target annihilation.” Kaito said over the comm. Daisuke broke down the door and hopped into the hole.
“Damn it! He isn’t down here! He must’ve dodged the shot some how.” Daisuke shouted as he jumped to the floor above and ran out the door scanning for his chip.
“I’ve got him in a dead end ally way He can’t get away unless he can fly or—” Sayuri scanned the wall to see him ¾ the way up the wall. ”What the hell! He can climb like a gecko!” She screamed in frustration and opened fire with her rifle.
“What!” Daisuke said in disbelief as he kicked his way up the wall. “Kaito play the frequencies”
A deafening roar came from a building three streets blocks away and Daisuke saw the man as his stealthy camouflage flashed in and out. Daisuke jumped across roof tops. He missed one footing and fell 20 feet. He hit the ground hard realizing one fatal flaw in his plan. His wolf DNA meant he was sensitive to high frequencies as well. He cupped his ears in vain. The screeching sound was one thousand times worse than the scratching of a chalk board with as metal fork over and over. He was as good as incapacitated.
“KAITO SHUT IT OFF!” he yelled as the noise subsided but dizziness and nausea set in. Just then he saw someone he thought he knew. ”S-S-Sayuri d-did he g-get away?”
“What?” exclaimed the girl who looked at him mortified and confused.
“Who the hell are you and how do you know my dead sister?” she said slowly backing away from him until she hit something.
“Now that I have a hostage you’re going to let me escape from this god forsaken country and live out my life peacefully.” demanded the target as he placed his arm around her neck and put his gun to her head.
“Are you kidding me? There’s no way I can let you go my orders are to terminate the target! You won’t survive the night.” Daisuke shot back as he got a better look at the girls face. It was uncanny how much she actually looked like his teammate with the exception of her brown hair and lack of facial insignia.
“You just sealed her fate you arrogant-” The man was cut off by a knife in his hand causing him to drop his gun and the girl. “AHHHH! Why does it burn” The man screamed as his hand began to burn and smoke appeared to be coming from the wound.
“That knife is designed to heat up and burn whatever the blade hits like a curling iron. However unlike a curling Iron there is no chip to tell it when to stop heating up. Nobody actually knows how hot I can get.” Daisuke said as he picked his shot gun of the ground.
“Well, thanks for the weapon.” he groaned as he ripped the knife out of his hand.
The large man flew back as a slug hit his chest and slammed him into the car behind him turning it into a wreck of twisted metal.
“Are you okay?” he asked the girl as he picked her up of the ground.
“Who are you?” The girl said in shock of what had just happened.
“I cannot answer that question.” Daisuke said rather unemotionally.
“Why not?” she shouted at Daisuke she wasn’t even remotely aware at what she was in the middle of.
“GET DOWN!” Daisuke said while knocking her out of the way of a bullet.
He aimed his shotgun where the person should have been but saw nothing. Immediately it donned on him how much the destroyed car had moved. He then turned around and shot at the girl. She screamed as crimson sprayed over her face and she passed out.
“You’re a pretty good shot but the trauma to my hand made that arm useless anyway. Also you’re out of ammo” beamed the target as he crushed all of the munitions Daisuke had with his working hand.
Daisuke pulled out both of his katana and in the twinkling of an eye the large man hemorrhaged and fell into three pieces. Behind him was none other than Sayuri who was pissed.
“Why didn’t you answer on the com? Even if you thought you had killed him you should have called it in!” She growled.
“Sayuri?” the girl awoke to see Sayuri standing in front of her.
“You shouldn’t have come out side Ayumi” Sayuri said with a tear in her eye.
“Sayuri don’t!” exclaimed Daisuke running toward her.
“Protocol is protocol Daisuke! …At least, that’s what you taught me.” Said Sayuri sobbing as she lifted her arm until a force stopped her.
“Sister, I thought you were dead!” Ayumi cried embracing Sayuri unaware she was about to be killed.
“I’ve missed you too!” Sayuri cried falling into the embrace.
Daisuke called Kaito on the com “Kaito we have a code 9503”
“Alright, I’ll call command and tell them to prepare a bed for our guest.”
07:35 Hours Task force HQ
Daisuke had wanted to sleep but he kept thinking about what had happened the previous night. “Sayuri, is a trained soldier. There shouldn’t have been much doubt in her mind about what to do.” Daisuke’s head hurt from the constant thinking.
“Maybe that’s the anomaly called love-.” Daisuke’s thoughts were cut of by a pressure on his stomach.
“Ayumi, What are you doing.” He wondered why this girl who was so reticent the other night was so sociable today.
“Sis told me to come wake you up” She seemed oblivious to the fact he was already awake.
“Where is Sayuri? I have to talk to her.” He questioned the little girl who then pointed out the now open door to the window across the large room.
“Sayuri, do you have a moment.” Daisuke asked her as she stared into the lake.
“Do you know why I like this place Daisuke” she spoke not even glancing at him.
“No, you’ve never told me.” He said wondering where she was going with this.
“Because when we’re at this place so distant from the world nothing bad happens.” She said as she turned to him. He could see she was about to cry.
“Sayuri, There are only three times when we do bad things, when we want to, when we have to, and in accident. Now I know for a fact it wasn’t an accident’, and that you didn’t want to do it so that only leaves one reason.”
“She nodded at him but his words couldn’t keep her from sobbing quietly. She fell into his arms crying, but she felt two more arms wrap around her. She looked down to see Ayumi joining in the embrace.
“Ayumi, do you have any espionage skills.” Daisuke asked the girl not expecting an answer.
“I can hack the main CIA server’s fire wall in one hour”
“Can you keep a secret well?” Daisuke said still in shock of what he just heard.
“Ayumi remember...” Sayuri’s voice disappeared as she whispered. Daisuke attempted to listen but he fell to the ground with the sound that frequency from last night.
“Oh yeah, I remember that.” said Ayumi.
“You can’t tell Daisuke ever.” Sayuri smiled.
“Okay I won’t tell him.” Ayumi said with a devilish look in her eye.
“Tell me what? Daisuke was interested now.
“Trust me you will never hear it.” Sayuri said playfully.
Daisuke stared at her amazed at what she said. “That’s more than enough to go before the council.”
12:48 Sector 10, Street 45, Apartment 6930
“I severely doubt she can do this.” spoke a council member in his late fifties.
“You also thought she couldn’t hit a target, but she sure proved you wrong. Thanks for the money though.” said Daisuke in a smug voice waving a wad of cash in his hand.
“Done, we should probably get out of here now they usually show up afterward.” said Ayumi grabbing her coat and heading for the door.
“Wait it’s only been 40 minutes!” exclaimed the old man who looked as though he would have a heart attack.
“Pay up.” Daisuke couldn’t hold his grin back.
end
I'll put in more detail of characters after I finish some concept art.