United Bladers Association

The United Beyblade Association (UBA) is a youtube project i am creating the UBA is a collaboration of youtubers who post vids on beyblade. This idea is still in the works right now i am seing if anyone would like to participate. If you have a youtube channel and would like to participate plz send me a private mesage youtube.com/thestickman100

what exactly is the UBA
Well the way i thought of th is idea is i make beyblade videos and dont get alot of views so i was thinking about how to get more views. Then i saw a vid by Machinima and i was like wow all those people have millions of subs and views i saw that and opportunity at the same time so i contacted blade08er (youtube.com/blade08er) and he said it was a great idea

How it works
1. you promote the UBA on ur channel
2. you promote ur channel on the wba (only on the vids u post there no spamming)
thats how your channel and the UBA will become succesful and once the UBA starts making money (which we willl decide who handles it later) we will donate a percentage to japan (that exact percentage will be decided) the rest goes into our banks (the percentage each person gets will be decided later). The way spamming will be blocked is limit to 2 post on the UBA per week for each person. If the UBA becomes popular we can branch out to diffrent things like how machinima has machinima respaw we cld have like a card game branch but thats only if this becomes succesful