Unforgivable moments in Beyblade

List all of the moments that characters in Beyblade you think is unforgivable? 

Most would say people destroying beys.
Bashara just threw away a beyblade even though he's a good guy and there's that scene in evolution when Valt convinces Boa not to throw away balkesh because it lost, and it is just overall kind of stressed that stuff like that is wrong. The show doesn't even really even try to cover for his actions. He could have, like, evolved solomon, but nope.
Oh, also, edit, there's that scene in turbo where count nightfel is like 'get more beys like in real life' and Aiger is like 'nah, I'm gonna use Achilles because of bonding. '
This really doesn't need a Thread. This could easily go into the Random Anime and Manga Thread no problem. I feel like you make a lot of Anime Scenario Questions that could easily go into Beyblade Random Anime and Manga Thoughts. This really didn't need a thread, all you have to do is make a post on Beyblade Random Anime and Manga Thoughts and it'll be that simple. You don't need to keep making unnecessary threads all the time.

Edit: Oops, thought this thread was just made but my point still stands.
(Jun. 17, 2022  1:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: This really doesn't need a Thread. This could easily go into the Random Anime and Manga Thread no problem. I feel like you make a lot of Anime Scenario Questions that could easily go into Beyblade Random Anime and Manga Thoughts. This really didn't need a thread, all you have to do is make a post on Beyblade Random Anime and Manga Thoughts and it'll be that simple. You don't need to keep making unnecessary threads all the time.

Edit: Oops, thought this thread was just made but my point still stands.

I agree with unseen