Uncharted 3 Beta

Ok so the Beta for Uncharted 3 goes up tomorrow, any other Uncharted fans super excited? I cant wait for the customizable characters and new weapons. Talk about everything you are excited to see in tomorrow Beta for U3.

By the way EVERYONE should be granted access to the beta being that everyone on PSN should currently be a PS+ member.

Also leave your PSNIDs with your post so I can add ya =]
PSNID: Shippudenface
i cant wait it looks pretty cool my PSN Lil_saint24
Anything inparticular youre looking forward to? Do you have any of the other games?
The PSN store has updated and the Beta is live!!!
I was at 44% downloaded, then the internet was knocked out by lightning! Thanks Universe! Thanks a lot!
Damn dude that sucks. Well my situation sucks too my internet is like dying or something lol its taking forever =[
Uncharted 3 Beta is AMAZING, I love the customizable characters and the ability to climb and stuff. It reminds me of Halo multiplayer but with WAY better graphics.

My PSN is Fireblaze21 *Cause Flaming Beast was taken*
Edit:My Laptop is lagging like Crazy for some reason, can someone delete this post for me?
(Jul. 04, 2011  3:26 PM)Revolver Hades Wrote: Uncharted 3 Beta is AMAZING, I love the customizable characters and the ability to climb and stuff. It reminds me of Halo multiplayer but with WAY better graphics.

My PSN is Fireblaze21 *Cause Flaming Beast was taken*
Climb and stuff? Did you play Uncharted 1&2?
I never got any Uncharted games, which is unfortunate
I haven't played any of the other Uncharted games, but rally looking forward to this! Need to play this beta! It's downloading AWS.
Also, PSN is: ryuk39. add me!

EDIT: I'll send all ya guys requests
I will be adding all of you and playing later tonight if anyone wants to go a few rounds. It'll have to wait until like 9 or 10 though, wer having a 4th of July get together at my house. Happy 4th of July everyone (well everyone in the US anyway).
New game modes have been added to the beta guys! Im kinda upset they took out 3 tdm though. I really enjoyed that game.
(Jul. 04, 2011  6:07 PM)Revolver Hades Wrote: I never got any Uncharted games, which is unfortunate
Go and play them dude. mainly the 2nd one. Smile