Unboxed Special color jet Wyvern!!!!

yeah people what the title says and I just might sale it for the right price!
how much for it?

(Feb. 05, 2021  4:05 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: yeah people what the title says and I just might *sell it for the right price!

how much for it (and might need to get your spelling checked O_O)
(Feb. 05, 2021  4:09 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: how much for it?

(Feb. 05, 2021  4:05 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: yeah people what the title says and I just might *sell it for the right price!

Their spelling is fine, and no need to make double posts asking the same thing. Also while spelling and grammar are helpful on the forums, the goal is communication, not grammar perfection.

It really seems like you have something against MK1
(Feb. 05, 2021  4:36 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  4:09 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: how much for it?

Their spelling is fine, and no need to make double posts asking the same thing. Also while spelling and grammar are helpful on the forums, the goal is communication, not grammar perfection.

O_O i dont and i put it twice beacuse he might have notifications off
(Feb. 05, 2021  4:37 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  4:36 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Their spelling is fine, and no need to make double posts asking the same thing. Also while spelling and grammar are helpful on the forums, the goal is communication, not grammar perfection.

O_O i dont and i put it twice beacuse he might have notifications off

…this isn’t a chat room. You can’t expect immediate responses. Be patient please
(Feb. 05, 2021  4:39 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  4:37 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: O_O i dont and i put it twice beacuse he might have notifications off

…this isn’t a chat room. You can’t expect immediate responses. Be patient please
true, srry
Live been looking around and seen 2 on eBay so far going for $55
(Feb. 05, 2021  10:55 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: Live been looking around and seen 2 on eBay so far going for $55

As a Suggestion; It is mandatory. to post pictures of the item you are selling along with the WBO username in order to make sure you have the required item. It is given in the rules of the beymarket.
Precisely. This is rare so people will need pictures as proof. I understand you will sell it at a higher price, so many people will need some proof and confirmation they have what they're buying
Makinghistory1 I'm closing this thread for not providing proof, but Private Message me a picture of the Rare Version Jet Wyvern with a slip of paper that has your WBO username on it, and you'll be good to go.