Unbalanced Bey

When I launch my Sword Valtryek it wobbly and kinda jumps. I know it’s off balanced because the driver is not straight but how do I fix this?
(Jun. 26, 2023  12:57 AM)A_DANNN Wrote: When I launch my Sword Valtryek it wobbly and kinda jumps. I know it’s off balanced because the driver is not straight but how do I fix this?

Are you talking about pro series or hypersphere sword Valtryek?
(Jun. 26, 2023  10:48 PM)BUSMAN Wrote: idk what u mean by the driver not being straight but...
if its hypersphere then it is most likely the blitz disk as it it quite unbalanced, and the driver IS hypersphere so it will obviously be aggressive.
but if it is pro series then it is most likely a broken driver as hunter is not  unbalanced at all
but if you launch it differently then that may be the problem, a solution to that may be to do a parallel launch
i hope this info is  helpful for you to fix your valtryek and other beys in the future.

PS sword comes with Xtreme, not hunter
Sword Valkyrie is hasbro hypersphere, so its like just the driver being broken or unbalanced. If you're referring to slash valkyrie, then I have no real clue, it's probably just broken or you assembled it wrong. Also, the if he has the takara tomy version, it comes with power as the driver, which is pretty balanced.