[Unanswered]  sparking/superking launcher q/a

Is the sparking launcher powerful and durable or is the duel string launcher better?
(Sep. 15, 2020  7:18 PM)WolfFilms Wrote: Is the sparking launcher powerful and durable or is the duel string launcher better?
They're one of the most fragible launchers of burst
(Sep. 15, 2020  7:18 PM)WolfFilms Wrote: Is the sparking launcher powerful and durable or is the duel string launcher better?

I think the sparking launcher is the longest/most powerful, not very durable though.
Has it broken for you yet?
The sparking launchers are the most powerful launchers. They get a couple more rotations than the LR Achilles or Diabolos launchers. Quite a few people have had durability issues but I personally haven’t had any problems. I’ve had the red & blue Sparking launchers since launch & the black since VLc released.

I’d prefer LR launchers for utility, so I’d recommend those but if you want a Sparking launcher for cheap, 3.style (eBay) has the black R Sparking launcher for $9.99.
(Sep. 15, 2020  9:53 PM)WolfFilms Wrote: Has it broken for you yet?

No, but it has for a lot of others. Depending on your blading style and strength, how often you play, and the mold, I would say most people have an 85 percent chance of it breaking in 2-3 years, though I haven't and will not do the math, so please do not quote me on this. Still get it if you want to beat an opponent, I am very glad I have mine. Also make sure it is not fake, my friend got a left and right one that are, and the left one broke almost instantly.