[Unanswered]  so i wanted to start a legacy club....

this is an idea that came on to me after running this as an afterschool activity in my hometown of gorham new Hampshire. the idea behind the legacy club is that we go on hikes walks and anywhere in nature to commit battle. this would not be organized by the WBO and would require a minimum signup of five people im just trying to get a headcount of who wants to be apart of it and looikijng for ways to improve it the guidelines of play would depend on the generation of play. for example they would be different for the metal saga and plastic originals so please give me your feedback and ideas. its a way for me and a bunch of others to get outside. help when gbuilding bey combos learning the game and otherwise would be offered along with snacks and water. hikes and walks would not take more than an hour and we would choose a different spot for play every meetup decided by the majority of the clubs wishes

additionally there would be optional education on both parts and combos and early generations.
(Apr. 11, 2019  2:16 AM)Shevs56 Wrote: this is an idea that came on to me after running this as an afterschool activity in my hometown of gorham new Hampshire. the idea behind the legacy club is that we go on hikes walks and anywhere in nature to commit battle. this would not be organized by the WBO and would require a minimum signup of five people im just trying to get a headcount of who wants to be apart of it and looikijng for ways to improve it the guidelines of play would depend on the generation of play. for example they would be different for the metal saga and plastic originals so please give me your feedback and ideas. its a way for me and a bunch of others to get outside. help when gbuilding bey combos learning the game and otherwise would be offered along with snacks and water. hikes and walks would not take more than an hour and we would choose a different spot for play every meetup decided by the majority of the clubs wishes

additionally there would be optional education on both parts and combos and early generations.

It sounds like a cool idea! I can't be a part of it since I don't live in New Hampshire, but good luck on finding people that do!
yeah thats the downside beutiful scenery but limited people