[Unanswered]  repairing layers with parts from another layer of the same kind

hi i was wondering if say my victory valkyrie lost a wing, would i be able to unscrew the parts apart and use another victory valkyrie's wings as a replacement. or if i wanted to mix and match the colours, would this be allowed in tournaments?
I would say probably not. As harmless as this seems, I think that the WBO would consider this to be modding of some sorts, and would not allow you to use the layer. I do wish that this was allowed, however, as some amazing creations can be made through this process.
(Oct. 13, 2019  5:02 AM)Armor Wrote: I would say probably not. As harmless as this seems, I think that the WBO would consider this to be modding of some sorts, and would not allow you to use the layer. I do wish that this was allowed, however, as some amazing creations can be made through this process.

well lets hope they will allow it one day so that we can have unique looking beys
Dual layers are hard to say for components because of the many variations. The clear parts are very identical to each other.?

Also, the rules didn’t mention using the same stickers on different parts being illegal.
This topic has been moved to the Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum.

Official answer: Disassembling and interchanging parts of Beyblades, such as Dual Layers, that require special tools to disassmble makes those parts illegal for WBO organized play.

Real talk tho, if somebody swaps the Over or Under Layers of identical Dual and Basic Layers, it's impossible to tell unless there's obvious signs of tampering, like stripped screwheads.
(Oct. 15, 2019  2:19 PM)Angry Face Wrote: This topic has been moved to the Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum.

Official answer: Disassembling and interchanging parts of Beyblades, such as Dual Layers, that require special tools to disassmble makes those parts illegal for WBO organized play.

Real talk tho, if somebody swaps the Over or Under Layers of identical Dual and Basic Layers, it's impossible to tell unless there's obvious signs of tampering, like stripped screwheads.

Are you saying I could get away with this if I wanted to?
(Oct. 15, 2019  8:53 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2019  2:19 PM)Angry Face Wrote: This topic has been moved to the Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum.

Are you saying I could get away with this if I wanted to?

I feel like I’m an accomplice....
(Oct. 24, 2019  6:47 AM)Megaman053 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2019  8:53 PM)Armor Wrote: Are you saying I could get away with this if I wanted to?

I feel like I’m an accomplice....

Just change it and don't tell anyone.Shhhhh.???
I feel like it wouldn't be allowed even though that would be cool