[Unanswered]  question bout Turbo Spryzen S4

okay so I bought Turbo Spryzen
and I've tried every Switch Strike and Slingshock Launcher but it either keeps falling off
or occasionally sticks to the launcher what am I doing wrong?
I put it on the launcher how it's supposed to
but it falls off before I even have a chance to properly launch it.
anybody can help me on this?
is it just my Spryzen
or is this a problem with the Beyblade itself due to the gimmick
Do you have your burst stoppers out? This could be a problem, but I don't think this is your issue.
no the burst stoppers are still in I'm trying to get a decent launch but nothing is working
(Dec. 01, 2019  2:08 AM)Chen Gong Wrote: no the burst stoppers are still in I'm trying to get a decent launch but nothing is working

Is the dual spin mechanism locked? So, just change spin direction and turn it til you here a click. If the issue persists, then it might be the launcher. If it isn't locked, then you won't get a good launch
yes the dual spin is locked
I just got through trying the launcher with Hades H3 and a few others
and it seems to work
(Dec. 01, 2019  2:29 AM)Chen Gong Wrote: yes the dual spin is locked
I just got through trying the launcher with Hades H3 and a few others
and it seems to work

Idk, maybe turn it on the launcher until you hear maybe 3 clicks, then it might stay on.
just tried the 3 clicks it fell off midway through the 3rd
(Dec. 01, 2019  2:33 AM)Chen Gong Wrote: just tried the 3 clicks it fell off midway through the 3rd

2 clicks then? Idk, it might be a defect layer because it works fine for most people
so I got a defective one

now it's stuck I got it to firmly click on to the launcher now it won't let go

okay heres a bit of an update now it's starting to get really good launches every now and again
i'm using a Switch Strike Launcher and
it still falls off
but now I run the chance of it having a really weak spin
Turbo Spryzen is finicky with launchers, you kind of have to twist it ever so slightly on the launcher until you feel a little slide for it to lock in. I tend to turn it really slow since I don’t like to click any of my launchers.
I have a Turbo Spryzen, and it falls off because the launcher or rip cord is too weak, so you need to use a VERY new launcher or rip cord. If you put it for even a click on the "new" launcher, it'll stay on.
I had the same issues. The locking Slots of TS4 are very narrow. So if You dont turn the layer far enough it wont get locked. If You turn till your launcher clicks and the bey still falls off, then You got a bad producted model.

My TS4 twice got stuck, too. This happens if u turn a millimetre to far till the narrowest end of the locking slot. To free it again, hold the ripcord so it cant move, and turn the bey counter spin directed.
You should try a Light Launcher or a String launcher. It should help.
I know, So I got spryzen requiem and it did the same thing at first what you need to do is get the BeyLauncher LR and set Turbo Spryzan to left spin and the launcher to left spin and see if that works
(Dec. 17, 2019  12:18 AM)N12N12 Wrote: its cause its hasbro (aka Trash)

ya use takara tomy all ways.
I have it sand have no problems
make sure that the bey and the launcher are from the same maker like TT bey use TT launcher

And hasbro beys with hasbro launcher
(Jan. 09, 2020  2:34 PM)veltrek Wrote: make sure that the bey and the launcher are from the same maker like TT bey use TT launcher

And hasbro beys with hasbro launcher
That's not true. I would actually recommend a TT launcher TBH.
Or you can get rid of all your troubles....
By getting rid of TS4, and sacrifice your money to TT,
And then summon Cho-Z Sriggan into your deck...
(Jan. 09, 2020  2:52 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Or you can get rid of all your troubles....
By getting rid of TS4, and sacrifice your money to TT,
And then summon Cho-Z Sriggan into your deck...
Why would you do that?
Uhhh.... cuz Hasbruh is inferior to TT...?
(Jan. 09, 2020  4:45 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Uhhh.... cuz Hasbruh is inferior to TT...?

YA you are right
(??^ - ^)??
(Jan. 09, 2020  4:45 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Uhhh.... cuz Hasbruh is inferior to TT...?
Yeah I could see that. But the Hasbro one is pretty much as good and can still be used competitively.