[Unanswered]  plastic combo: your opinions are welcome!!!

Ar dark dragoon + sub ar
Wd wide defense
Sg neo right + metal weight core
Bb defense grip base (attack mode)

My major concern is: do i have to add a heavy metal core to low the recoil or metal weight core is enough?

Thank you!!!
I'm not entirely sure because it has been some times since I've used this combo, but I remember using it with a Magne Core. I guess Metal Weight Core itself would be a little too light, Dark Wing is very good but still has some recoil. Defense Grip Base is good and you won't have much trouble with this setup, but I would still go with MG Core and switch to HMC if it's still too recoily.
(May. 13, 2018  4:41 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: I'm not entirely sure because it has been some times since I've used this combo, but I remember using it with a Magne Core. I guess Metal Weight Core itself would be a little too light, Dark Wing is very good but still has some recoil. Defense Grip Base is good and you won't have much trouble with this setup, but I would still go with MG Core and switch to HMC if it's still too recoily.
Hold on a second: i just watched a battle on YouTube between dark dragoon and Uriel. A comment below said that dark wing is a very fragile ar. Is it true?
(May. 14, 2018  8:30 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hold on a second: i just watched a battle on YouTube between dark dragoon and Uriel. A comment below said that dark wing is a very fragile ar. Is it true?

I've used it a lot and there are no stress marks, it looks fine. It does have the same problem as Double Attacker (Blizzard Orthrus): The AR is recoily, so the inner prongs that connect to the spin gear seem to wear down a lot faster, probably because of the intense hits.

Still, I wouldn't say it's fragile.
(May. 14, 2018  10:07 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  8:30 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hold on a second: i just watched a battle on YouTube between dark dragoon and Uriel. A comment below said that dark wing is a very fragile ar. Is it true?

I've used it a lot and there are no stress marks, it looks fine. It does have the same problem as Double Attacker (Blizzard Orthrus): The AR is recoily, so the inner prongs that connect to the spin gear seem to wear down a lot faster, probably because of the intense hits.

Still, I wouldn't say it's fragile.

Ok, thank you! Maybe the comment was a kind of alert for the Beytuber (he's italian, just like me. Drago galaxy.) because that bey is one of the rarest plastics around... Btw, you said that the prongs where you "install" the ar "wear a lot faster" (than other Ars'). How long does it take to get to the point where the neo spin gear needs to be replaced?
(May. 15, 2018  10:18 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Ok, thank you! Maybe the comment was a kind of alert for the Beytuber (he's italian, just like me. Drago galaxy.) because that bey is one of the rarest plastics around... Btw, you said that the prongs where you "install" the ar "wear a lot faster" (than other Ars'). How long does it take to get to the point where the neo spin gear needs to be replaced?

Yeah, I know him :)
I'd say the Dark series beys are still somewhat affordable.

I'm actually talking about the prongs on the Attack Ring itself, not the connectors on the SG. The wear causes the AR to not sit on the SG as tight, causing it to fall off from time to time. You cannot fix this except by buying a new AR. It takes a good amount of time to make them look that bad. The edges get cut off a bit then due to the hard hits and force on the spin gear. But it's not like they will break off completely and you're not able to use the AR anymore. The only AR prongs that have snapped for me so far are the ones of Uriel 2, but that's the good old gold plastic.
(May. 15, 2018  12:59 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:
(May. 15, 2018  10:18 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Ok, thank you! Maybe the comment was a kind of alert for the Beytuber (he's italian, just like me. Drago galaxy.) because that bey is one of the rarest plastics around... Btw, you said that the prongs where you "install" the ar "wear a lot faster" (than other Ars'). How long does it take to get to the point where the neo spin gear needs to be replaced?

Yeah, I know him Smile

I'm actually talking about the prongs on the Attack Ring itself, not the connectors on the SG. The wear causes the AR to not sit on the SG as tight, causing it to fall off from time to time. You cannot fix this except by buying a new AR. It takes a good amount of time to make them look that bad. The edges get cut off a bit then due to the hard hits and force on the spin gear. But it's not like they will break off completely and you're not able to use the AR anymore. The only AR prongs that have snapped for me so far are the ones of Uriel 2, but that's the good old gold plastic.

(May. 15, 2018  12:59 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:

Yeah, I know him Smile

Ops, i misunderstood. Sorry! So it takes at least 3-4 months of intense battles to make it unusable? Or a shorter time?
(May. 16, 2018  3:34 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2018  12:59 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Yeah, I know him Smile

(May. 15, 2018  12:59 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Yeah, I know him Smile

Ops, i misunderstood. Sorry! So it takes at least 3-4 months of intense battles to make it unusable? Or a shorter time?

Idk, I don't think you will break them off in such a short amount of time. I'm using mine for a long time now and everything is good.
I would say it's extremely rare to make it entirely unusable.
(May. 16, 2018  4:11 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  3:34 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:

Idk, I don't think you will break them off in such a short amount of time. I'm using mine for a long time now and everything is good.
Okay then, you answered to all my questions. Thank you for your time & attention!
Federico
(May. 16, 2018  6:01 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  4:11 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Idk, I don't think you will break them off in such a short amount of time. I'm using mine for a long time now and everything is good.
Okay then, you answered to all my questions. Thank you for your time & attention!
Federico

Btw.: If you consider getting an AR for strong hits: Try to get Manta Diver. I instantly fell in love after using Square Edge a couple of times. It is very powerful in right spin, and due to its symmetrical shape it is as useful in left spin as well.
Manta Diver is easier to get than any Dark Series beyblade. First of all Hasbro produced it and even the orange&blue Takara recolours are affordable.

If you want to invest some money I'd recommend this :)
(May. 16, 2018  9:58 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  6:01 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Okay then, you answered to all my questions. Thank you for your time & attention!
Federico

Btw.: If you consider getting an AR for strong hits: Try to get Manta Diver. I instantly fell in love after using Square Edge a couple of times. It is very powerful in right spin, and due to its symmetrical shape it is as useful in left spin as well.
Manta Diver is easier to get than any Dark Series beyblade. First of all Hasbro produced it and even the orange&blue Takara recolours are affordable.

If you want to invest some money I'd recommend this :)

Ok, i'll think about that. Still thank you!