[Unanswered]  is this a decent combo?

I am currently trying to find the best gt defense combo 

what I currently have is poison spriggan, around, atomic', with the zan weight

I would like some advice so that i can better my combo.
Beyblade planner says it has high defense but I would recommend trying it against any strong attack types
In terms of the current meta of LAD atomic is heavily outclassed but could be of some use in GT tournaments
it's decent but try Tact instead of Poision
(Apr. 12, 2022  12:07 AM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: it's decent but try Tact instead of Poision

I would, but I have to order it
joined during the sparking era so im not well versed in GT meta, but Tact, Dread, or Master, Wheel, and I think Atomic' is pretty good but maybe like... drift? idk i wouldnt rly change that
(Apr. 12, 2022  4:54 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2022  12:07 AM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: it's decent but try Tact instead of Poision

I would, but I have to order it

go ahead, Tack is really good
(Apr. 12, 2022  5:31 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2022  4:54 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote: I would, but I have to order it

go ahead, Tack is really good

one question before I look. Are there any mold redesigns like what happened with wizard Bahamut with wizard 2 and victory valkyrie mold 2 and 3
(Apr. 12, 2022  5:41 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2022  5:31 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: go ahead, Tact is really good

one question before I look. Are there any mold redesigns like what happened with wizard Bahamut with wizard 2 and victory valkyrie mold 2 and 3

i dont know
I found this site that you plan parts and stuff on, but not sure how accurate it is. Feel free to check it out: https://beybladeplanner.com/

hope this helps
(Apr. 11, 2022  9:53 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote: I am currently trying to find the best gt defense combo 

what I currently have is poison spriggan, around, atomic', with the zan weight

I would like some advice so that i can better my combo.

It 's a good combo just not the around disc do wheel