[Unanswered]  i'm so lonely

I am so lonely here in TX. There's no one to battle here and i wanna test my skills. I live in DFW and i would love a battle if anyone came. please tell me if you live in the area
Dude, I feel the same way. I feel all alone in AZ( just me and my brother playing beyblade)
The same in BCN, only I and my brother play.
Start small and build your communities if shops do have stock try to help them promote it. Be friendly and welcoming when playing and make sure to guide and teach

If currently no shops in your area brings them in, ask if a local shop would want to and offer to have your own set there to play and attract attention

Anyways if I'm ever visiting those states I'll probably pop by Smile
I am more or less the only person that isn't a little kid that is interested with beyblades where i live but I am trying to spread the interest around my school. ( or at least the club I am in.)
(Oct. 15, 2017  5:07 AM)MWF Wrote: I am more or less the only person that isn't a little kid that is interested with beyblades where i live but I am trying to spread the interest around my school. ( or at least the club I am in.)

Same here except I'm 31 and working not schooling lol
In with you guys.Where I live no one plays beyblade except for me.I live in Michigan
But dude, there a lot of people who play beyblade in Michigan. There's a whole thread about Michigan beyblade school clubs.
Ik I've been trying to start one but nobody has responded.The only one that did work was like 3 years ago
I live in Barnstable, MA. I have a couple people to play with, but that's it. The only real big fan of Beyblade that is the closest to me is my cousin Kyle, and he lives in Arlington, MA. I wish there were people on Cape or at least in the Plymouth area to play with.
(PS, sorry, but i had to bump)
Yesterday was awesome, I and my father were playing with the iPad when my brother told me that in the "common area" of my group of houses (I'm not sure how to say that sorry) were some people playing with Beyblade, I came out and I saw they'd got a Doomscisor D2 and a Yegdrion, I talked to them and my brother came out with a stadium, I took launchers and beys for everyone, and we made tournaments and battles between 5 poeple in one time, amazing.
Nice one hope you manage to grow your community and foster friendly plays and good sportsmanship.
It's ok to lose a battle but not lose your cool Wink
Idk why when I read the title of the post, I heard “I have nobody” right after the title lol.

But on topic, I coulda sworn there were a few bladers from tx in the wbo who also were looking for people to battle with. Can’t recall exactly who but there are bladers in ur region.
I think a good way to spark the beyblade community in your area is to get 50 posts and become an organizer then make a tournament . Other people may be feeling the same way you do.
Hmm Honestly, Im way to young to travel. I Have no beys(might change). But I still have a hope that one day I will be able to do some great stuff.
(Oct. 26, 2017  8:48 PM)Foxer Wrote: I think a good way to spark the beyblade community in your area is to get 50 posts and become an organizer then make a tournament . Other people may be feeling the same way you do.
The problem is you have to already been in a tournament and have BB10 or STANDART TYPE stadium to be an organizer.
(Oct. 27, 2017  6:51 AM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2017  8:48 PM)Foxer Wrote: I think a good way to spark the beyblade community in your area is to get 50 posts and become an organizer then make a tournament . Other people may be feeling the same way you do.
The problem is you have to already been in a tournament and have BB10 or STANDART TYPE stadium to be an organizer.

Oh cool, I didn't know that, thx
(Oct. 14, 2017  10:00 PM)Hostileblade33 Wrote: I am so lonely here in TX. There's no one to battle here and i wanna test my skills. I live in DFW and i would love a battle if anyone came. please tell me if you live in the area

I am actually on the same problem you have and there isn't any tournaments I know of yet in Philadelphia. But I do not live around Texas. I'm from Philly.

(Oct. 27, 2017  6:51 AM)aggregor941 Wrote:

True. But you need a place to set up your tournament like a park or somewhere.

I am actually have the same problem you have and there isn't any tournaments I know of yet in Philadelphia. But I do not live around Texas. I'm from Philly.
I live in the DFW area too. Once Tournaments get started in the states, (hopefully soon) Ill be going to all of them near me I can.
Me too. No one I know plays Beyblade. My sister was into it, but she fell out quickly.
Yeah. your telling me. i live in NM. i havent seen a single event/community on this forum for NM.
Yesterday one of my neighbours finaly bought his own beyblade, I think that with Burst Evolution Beyblade will be much bigger in my area!
Great to hear!! Hope you organise regular sessions and hope it grows in your area
Nobody in MS is interested. Had a friend when I was in elementary back in LA state that I won a school tourney with (same grade level). Funny thing is it was with MFB and the logo used was the plastic gen Dragoon around the word Beyblade. It was a fundraiser.
(Dec. 07, 2017  1:31 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Nobody in MS is interested. Had a friend when I was in elementary back in LA state that I won a school tourney with (same grade level). Funny thing is it was with MFB and the logo used was the plastic gen Dragoon around the word Beyblade. It was a fundraiser.
It'll take a while for others to warm up to it