[Unanswered]  gV3 unofficial mod: huge improvement?

Hey guys, we all know that gV3's major problem is its lightweight. So, if i unscrew v3 and spryzen s3 just to get his metal chip and i put it into v3 will it become much stronger?
Here's the difference:
Stock 9,60 gr 
Mod 12 gr

I know it's illegal, just want to have fun with it...
duh its a huge improvement it has more attacking power
Does anybody advice to lock the secondary wings too? Would i risk to increase self-burstings by doing so?
It's quite a decent weight upgrade but it still doesn't help the whole layer in general. Even with the wings locked it's pretty bad for attack as it would self burst when locked and not do any damage when unlocked.
I find the bey gimmick to be nice when its stock. Locking it only increases the damage it deals but also the recoil you recieve...

Best to try it out yourself and see which you prefer
So, beywikia's burst rates are completely useless. Fine then, i'll put an s3 as attack layer of my combo! Screw you, v3! So cool, so useless, what a waste & shame...
in my mind, i think of gV as a beast dual layer.

the strike god chip looks awesome, but it’s still a bottom tier god layer with or without it
Now Hasbro will release its own version of strike god valkyrie, but it doesn't change much when it's on (at least on TT version). Do you guys think it will work better on Hasbro release?
(Feb. 27, 2018  5:24 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Now Hasbro will release its own version of strike god valkyrie, but it doesn't change much when it's on (at least on TT version). Do you guys think it will work better on Hasbro release?

From what I saw it is mostly comedic. StrikeV3 is most likely just V3+extra weight.
Somebody wrote on strike god valkyrie's wikia page: "the Hasbro version (out with the battle tower set and twin nemesis hasb.ver.) will be a look thing, so nothing changes from genesis valtryek v3". Ridicolous ha ha!!!
Btw, anybody weighted sgv's layer?