[Unanswered]  gV infinite is the layer usable?

After purchasing the infinity stadium because that drive looked AMAZING I later read that it isn't legal for tournaments due to it not being usable with launchers(why would they do that?!) However i'm wondering if the layer which looks equally amazing is able to be used with other drivers/frames or is it just as unviable?
(Jan. 20, 2018  1:50 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: After purchasing the infinity stadium because that drive looked AMAZING I later read that it isn't legal for tournaments due to it not being usable with launchers(why would they do that?!) However i'm wondering if the layer which looks equally amazing is able to be used with other drivers/frames or is it just as unviable?

The layer is legal because it's a gV layer, the Mugen Driver can't be used because it's impossible to use a launcher with it.
Alright is the no difference between that layer and a regular gV layer like the holy knight version etc?

And geez why would they make such a COOL driver that no one could use for battles?! HACKS!
(Jan. 20, 2018  2:10 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: Alright is the no difference between that layer and a regular gV layer like the holy knight version etc?

And geez why would they make such a COOL driver that no one could use for battles?! HACKS!

There's no difference
Okay well thank you for letting me know!