[Unanswered]  beginner need help deciding on which handle for my launcher is best.

hey guys, I've just been having a hard time thinking this over, first I'm getting a launcher for stamina types but I don't know what handle I want on it. a normal grip, carabiner, or knuckle. I just really want to know what your experiences with these handles are and if you would recommend any kind of combo? I'm here for information/stories/data and lots of it so don't hold back!
Hey are you getting a light launcher or a string launcher? If your buying the long winder light launcher you defenitely dont want to buy a launchergrip.If your buying a string launcher you really need one because the handle of the launcher will hit and hurt your fingers. I own a string launcher but I never use a launcher grip.

I really recommend you to buy the normal launcher grip cause the carabiner ones are small and the knuckle ones are really hard to hold to even get a good launch.
I don't quite know yet. I like to have all my options in front of me before I make a decision. but yeah, probably not a string.
(Apr. 03, 2019  5:45 AM)Fa ez Gameplays Wrote: hey guys, I've just been having a hard time thinking this over, first I'm getting a launcher for stamina types but I don't know what handle I want on it. a normal grip, carabiner, or knuckle. I just really want these phentermine alternatives to know what your experiences with these handles are and if you would recommend any kind of combo? I'm here for information/stories/data and lots of it so don't hold back!

string launcher and performance tip. To get a longer grip, you can use the belt clip and string launcher together.
Highly recommend this video:

Yes, the string-based launchers require a bit of getting used to, but they're worth the switch. If you want a comparable level of resistance to ripcord-based launchers with the power of a Long BeyLauncher, the Long BeyLauncher LR, especially with a regular grip, is the way to go.