[Unanswered]  awaken cho z achilles

so maybe around a year ago i got a cho z achilles from mall of toys and after trying for so long to awaken it i just cant do it no matter how hard i launch with the LR string launcher and ive tried some hasbro ripcord launchers and it still just wont awaken. do any of you people know what to do?
(Dec. 07, 2022  4:08 AM)NotChainsol Wrote: so maybe around a year ago i got a cho z achilles from mall of toys and after trying for so long to awaken it i just cant do it no matter how hard i launch with the LR string launcher and ive tried some hasbro ripcord launchers and it still just wont awaken. do any of you people know what to do?

If by "awaken" you mean activating the burst stoppers, it just takes a sufficiently strong launch for them to activate. What kind of string launcher do you have? Just the regular LR that comes with Achilles?
(Dec. 07, 2022  4:33 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2022  4:08 AM)NotChainsol Wrote: so maybe around a year ago i got a cho z achilles from mall of toys and after trying for so long to awaken it i just cant do it no matter how hard i launch with the LR string launcher and ive tried some hasbro ripcord launchers and it still just wont awaken. do any of you people know what to do?

If by "awaken" you mean activating the burst stoppers, it just takes a sufficiently strong launch for them to activate. What kind of string launcher do you have? Just the regular LR that comes with Achilles?
Yes i use the lr string launcher that comes with the beylade
(Dec. 07, 2022  4:34 AM)NotChainsol Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2022  4:33 AM)BladerGem Wrote: If by "awaken" you mean activating the burst stoppers, it just takes a sufficiently strong launch for them to activate. What kind of string launcher do you have? Just the regular LR that comes with Achilles?
Yes i use the lr string launcher that comes with the beylade

Yeah, if I remember right that one's just barely strong enough to activate it. You'd definitely be better off using a Sparking or DB launcher though, if you want to be able to activate the burst locks consistently.