[Unanswered]  any competitive info on hasbro claw and valtryek

is the hasbro claw driver good?also how good are the slopes on valtryek do they withstand its recoil?
(Nov. 17, 2017  10:13 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: is the hasbro claw driver good?also how good are the slopes on valtryek do they withstand its recoil?

Hasbro claw can use its wings and regain balance, and valtryek is great, just slightly outclassed by roktavor.
(Nov. 17, 2017  1:33 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2017  10:13 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: is the hasbro claw driver good?also how good are the slopes on valtryek do they withstand its recoil?

Hasbro claw can use its wings and regain balance, and valtryek is great, just slightly outclassed by roktavor.

I'm sorry but the claws are just there for show, they can't really stabilize any bey that has it
I wanna know how strong is the spring of claw is? And how good are slopes of valtryek and are the good enough to withstand the recoil .
The spring of claw is less than variable or extreame but better than revolve, it's slightly above or at average

I don't have valtryek but I have valtryek v2 and it has really strong slopes, next to rocktavor and claw in my opinion is a great alternative to revolve, burn revolve is always better.
(Nov. 17, 2017  2:26 PM)Foxer Wrote: The spring of claw is less than variable or extreame but better than revolve, it's slightly above or at average

I don't have valtryek but I have valtryek v2 and it has really strong slopes, next to rocktavor and claw in my opinion is a great alternative to revolve, burn revolve is always better.
Thanks. Is there any mould differences like different claw drivers having different levels of tightness ?
(Nov. 17, 2017  3:29 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2017  2:26 PM)Foxer Wrote: The spring of claw is less than variable or extreame but better than revolve, it's slightly above or at average

Thanks. Is there any mould differences like different claw drivers having different levels of tightness ?

Well just to clarify Valtyek, I have the rip fire Valtlryek, which has slightly stronger slopes than the normal one, sorry. And I am not the greatest expert of Hasbro, but I don't think Hasbro has driver molds but I know the tip of Hasbro claw will wear down in about a month or less of use to the point where it will  start accelerating at the beginning of the round almost touching the tornado ridge and it will accumulate dirt much faster. The only difference you will get of burst resistance in Hasbro drivers is if you leave the driver in the layer for 3 hours or more it's tightness will get significantly lower, and when you take it off it will take some time (a week or more) for the tightness to comeback. So I recommend you store habro parts separately

Edit: it can also take a few hours for the tightness to come back, sorry
(Nov. 17, 2017  10:27 PM)Foxer Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2017  3:29 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Thanks. Is there any mould differences like different claw drivers having different levels of tightness ?

Well just to clarify Valtyek, I have the rip fire Valtlryek, which has slightly stronger slopes than the normal one, sorry. And I am not the greatest expert of Hasbro, but I don't think Hasbro has driver molds but I know the tip of Hasbro claw will wear down in about a month or less of use to the point where it will  start accelerating at the beginning of the round almost touching the tornado ridge and it will accumulate dirt much faster. The only difference you will get of burst resistance in Hasbro drivers is if you leave the driver in the layer for 3 hours or more it's tightness will get significantly lower, and when you take it off it will take some time (a week or more) for the tightness to comeback. So I recommend you store habro parts separately
Interesting. Btw hasbro do have mold differences in driver needle driver is pretty famous for mold differences