[Unanswered]  about rules in after macht after tourment

i know not spying on choice beyblade on player i dont that do that. but the here question on YouTube people place match verses can what the how launch learn launch power is consided cheating because everybody see it on YouTube that vilonce i have did not yet but want know
(Mar. 11, 2020  9:38 PM)rolltidenascar Wrote: i know not spying on choice beyblade on player i dont that do that. but the here question on YouTube people place match verses can what the how launch learn launch power is consided cheating because everybody see it on YouTube that vilonce i have did not yet but want know

It's really hard to understand what you mean, but let me see if I can help you. I assume that your concern isn't with knowing the parts/combos that someone might use (which is perfectly fine as long as you're not telling their opponent when they're preparing for a match or when you're up against them). The concern that I understand from this is that you can learn your opponent's launch tactics if their matches are posted on YouTube? If people didn't want their combos or launch tactics revealed, they wouldn't go into Freeplay and wouldn't want to be filmed. Since it doesn't matter to most people, they allow it to go up on YouTube.