[Unanswered]  Xmas Recomendations for my 2 boys

Hello WBO Community,

I am an old blader who is psyched that his son and nephew (8 & 10) have discovered beyblades on their own and have become obsessed with them. My son has a few starter ones and his nephew has about 5-6, but i wanted to get them each one for christmas and needed advice since this new series is foreign to me.

Are there any recommendations for decent stock BURST beys?
Is the B-33 arena the new standard arena? (currently they use my old Vortex arena + the starter blue one)

Any help would be appreciated :)
What series of Beyblade are you looking for?
If you want some beyblades, get some dual layered ones. I suggest a type that your sons don't have, or maybe one of their favorites from the show.
The B-33 is pretty much the ‘standard’ stadium used in competitive play, but probably the best stadium to use for casual play as well. I would highly recommend it.

What are you looking for; Burst, metal, or plastics?
It depends.
For competitive use, buy the B-98 God Customize Set
For fun play,
Minoboros (For Quake)
Alter Chronos (For Trans and/or Alter Chronos)
Sieg Xcalibur (For Sieg Xcalibur and 1)
Legend Spriggan (For 7 and/or Merge)

For competitive combos, you could make Deep Chaos 7Bump Zephyr, and Drain Fafnir 4Meteor Atomic.

For fun combos, you could make Sieg Xcalibur 1 Quake (jumpy), Alter Chronos 7 Trans (Fun to see its different modes), or Alter Chronos Oval Merge (Fun to switch by changing your launch angle).
I updated the first post, but im looking for some good Stock Burst beys Smile
Another question, Are you looking for Takara or Hasbro Beyblades?
I can't give much help with TT but on the hasbro side, Get them the masters set. It comes with X.F.X (Xscalius force xtreme) and a string launcher. Get two so they both have it. Xscalius is a strong attack layer. Get the Attack customs set (not sure if that is what it is called exactly) because it comes with not only cool recolors of O2.T.X and V2.B.V but it also comes with Impact, Unite, and Jaggy. Great set for starting attack type combos. If they don't have it already get them R2 for gravity and Revolve. It may sound wierd but Xscalius Gravity Revolve is a great attack combo despite having a stamina type disk and Driver. The off balance layer will wobble on revolve and will hit beyblades that get near it. Also get them E1 because the needle driver in that booster is of a great mold and will increase the burst resistance of the beyblades it is on. That mold along with heavy and xscalius gives you an agressive beyblade that is more than able to withstand its recoil.

if they don't already have a TT launcher, get them something like the LR string launcher. L2 will be released soon and with a LR launcher they would not need to switch launchers just for that beyblade. Also get them a grip for their launcher.

What ever you get them they will be thankful. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Maybe ripfire since kids like stuff that glows these days, but that depends on there age. Plus Valkyrie and spryzen have some awesome recolours!
(Dec. 15, 2017  1:40 PM)MWF Wrote: I can't give much help with TT but on the hasbro side, Get them the masters set. It comes with X.F.X (Xscalius force xtreme) and a string launcher. Get two so they both have it. Xscalius is a strong attack layer. Get the Attack customs set (not sure if that is what it is called exactly) because it comes with not only cool recolors of O2.T.X and V2.B.V but it also comes with Impact, Unite, and Jaggy. Great set for starting attack type combos. If they don't have it already get them R2 for gravity and Revolve. It may sound wierd but Xscalius Gravity Revolve is a great attack combo despite having a stamina type disk and Driver. The off balance layer will wobble on revolve and will hit beyblades that get near it. Also get them E1 because the needle driver in that booster is of a great mold and will increase the burst resistance of the beyblades it is on. That mold along with heavy and xscalius gives you an agressive beyblade that is more than able to withstand its recoil.

if they don't already have a TT launcher, get them something like the LR string launcher. L2 will be released soon and with a LR launcher they would not need to switch launchers just for that beyblade. Also get them a grip for their launcher.

What ever you get them they will be thankful. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

It is the Apex Attack Set.

Based on your post, MWF, it would be easy to buy the following:
R2 and Xcalius pack
Evipero
Apex Attack Set
That is good for Hasbro.
For TT, you should buy the following:
Legend Spriggan
Sieg Xcalibur
B-98 God Customize Set
Unlock Unicorn
get them drain fafnir

its the most powerful bey afterall
For pure fun get either legend spriggan or God Valkyrie
You could also get them a few random boosters then the gift would be a surprise to even you. Plus if they are lucky they can get some pretty good beyblades.
Is there a benefit to buying TT over Hasbro?

Is the LR String any good? I have user the gold string launcher (that comes with the gold xcaliber bey) and found myself nervous i was going to break it from pulling too hard

Also what is a booster? Does it give a random Bey? i've seen the term "booster" used to sell select beys before, which is why im a tad confused
(Dec. 15, 2017  8:36 PM)Crystax Wrote: Is there a benefit to buying TT over Hasbro?

Is the LR String any good? I have user the gold string launcher (that comes with the gold xcaliber bey) and found myself nervous i was going to break it from pulling too hard

Also what is a booster? Does it give a random Bey? i've seen the term "booster" used to sell select beys before, which is why im a tad confused

boosters are the beys that comes without a launcher,random boosters are boosters that gives you a random beyblade combo or the prize bey (for exemple: Random Booster volume 8 have seven random combos and the prize is Shelter Regulus)
(Dec. 15, 2017  8:36 PM)Crystax Wrote: Is there a benefit to buying TT over Hasbro?

Most TT parts are better than Hasbro, but they are somewhat more expensive. The LR launcher is great, and the gold string launcher does not break from pulling too hard. As long as you let go as soon as it hits the maximum, it won't break. A booster is just a Beyblade alone. A random booster gives a random Beyblade from the set.

1. TT is not better than hasbro. They are equal

2. Yes the launcher is amazing

3. Booster means that is is just a bey, no launcher. A random booster is a booster that when you open it, it will have 1 of 6-8 beys inside.
Kreis Satan is a pretty good beyblade.
kS is outclassed
Hasbro and tt are equal beyblade burst evolution is what u should get them.
(Dec. 19, 2017  1:03 PM)bidinga Wrote: Hasbro and tt are equal beyblade burst evolution is what u should get them.

TT is better.
i am so sorry. i dont have the oney to buy your kids beyblade and ship them to were you live. i am sorry. Unhappy
(Dec. 19, 2017  4:15 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:

1. TT is not better than hasbro. They are equal

2. Yes the launcher is amazing

3. Booster means that is is just a bey, no launcher. A random booster is a booster that when you open it, it will have 1 of 6-8 beys inside.

No, Hasbro is better in some areas and TT is better in others.
Honesty (DON'T) go with your guts ( my moms a cheap one! she would buy me basically ANYTHING for Christmas. one time she got me BATTERIES I MEAN SRSLLY MOM BATTERIES!!!!!!!!!)