[Unanswered]  Xcalibur layer?

Sorry if there's a thread that would fit this, but while checking out all my parts and writing them down I saw this Xcalibur and can't find any information on that particular color. Does anyone know if it's legit? I bought it along with several other things in a lot from Japan.

[Image: IMG_20200516_064611.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20200516_064619.jpg]
(May. 16, 2020  12:50 PM)Nawter Wrote: Sorry if there's a thread that would fit this, but while checking out all my parts and writing them down I saw this Xcalibur and can't find any information on that particular color. Does anyone know if it's legit? I bought it along with several other things in a lot from Japan.

[Image: IMG_20200516_064611.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20200516_064619.jpg]

I believe that is the Corocoro exclusive Extreme Inferno version of Xcalibur.
Yeeeup, just found a picture of it. Thanks, I have a few exclusives in this lot, WBBA/CoroCoro, (Grand Valkyrie GIANTS, Cho Z Spriggan RK, Shadow Amaterios, Emperor Forneus). There's also a regular Kreis Satan but the stickers aren't the same, I randomly found a pic of the same layer with the same stickers, so I'm wondering if they were from a magazine

Oh yeah, I forgot, my phone is dead so I can't take a picture right now. I have the 4 Disc that comes with the B-00 exclusive emperor forneus, is that the Gunmetal one or no? and I also have a red Heavy disc, and a purple Quarter disc,