[Unanswered]  Will there be a Beyblade world championship soon?

Hi, I was wondering, Is there gonna be a Beyblade world championship in the future soon, for either this year or next year?
No not really cause of Covid. But maybe when this is over they might be one! For now try to find a wbo tournament in your area to join and have some fun!
(Jan. 21, 2022  5:39 AM)kai edits Wrote: No not really cause of Covid. But maybe when this is over they might be one! For now try to find a wbo tournament in your area to join and have some fun!

I hope so. Thanks
Well I heard rumors that there can be another beyblade world tournament on the BEYBLADE BURST APP. So maybe there will be another one.
I wish for a person-to-person tournament like the championship, and I wish it take place in USA
(Jul. 09, 2022  4:45 AM)CodyDragonLane Wrote: I wish for a person-to-person tournament like the championship, and I wish it take place in PAKISTAN
I AGREE!
I hope for the Beyblade World Championship to be in either 2023 or 2024
Probably not soon but maybe when the new generation releases
I hope for a Beyblade World Championship for 2024 and for Beyblade X
I would say if they want to ride this hype of Beyblade X, and gear sports. It would have to happen in 2024 or even q1 2025 as X hasn’t officially hit a worldwide release yet.

To keep popularity and relevancy they would have to hit and rode the hype wave, if they wait too long it won’t grow into a bigger community as a sport as they hoped for.

My thoughts.
If there is one soon I hope its live so I can watch!
I doubt there will be. Hasbro only does one every gen and TT's allergic to everything outside of Asia(but hopefully this time around it isn't the case).
I have strong faith it'll happen
(Sep. 06, 2023  1:08 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: I doubt there will be. Hasbro only does one every gen and TT's allergic to everything outside of Asia(but hopefully this time around it isn't the case).

yea that's true but look Hasbro is crappy and you know what if Hasbro has a tournament I'ma bring a super king bey and say its pro siries