[Unanswered]  Why i got this ripcord?

Hi guys, so today i received my draciel ms i bought on ebay from HK. 99% looks right, but one thing doesn't. The ripcord. This is an ordinary HMS one:
[Image: 73e99l.jpg]
I got this instead:
[Image: 1zd0ktl.jpg]
The main differences are:
Colour. A strange neon yellow;
Hilt. Shaped in a complete different way.

What's wrong with it? Everything else has printed trademarks, guess what? Ripcord doesn't.

If you have an explanation for this, please tell me.
What do you mean by "ordinary HMS"? All HMS ripcords are the same
(Oct. 25, 2018  9:37 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: What do you mean by "ordinary HMS"? All HMS ripcords are the same

Hi! That's the point, compare the pictures and you'll see what i mean.
(Oct. 25, 2018  9:47 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  9:37 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: What do you mean by "ordinary HMS"? All HMS ripcords are the same

Hi! That's the point, compare the pictures and you'll see what i mean.

I got a TT Hongli one when I got Driger MS. I think the reason for it is because HMS ripcords get brittle and snap overtime after being bent in the package for so long. Ironically the ripcords from fakes seem to either last longer or there is more of.

Your beyblade was out of the box right?
(Oct. 25, 2018  9:51 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  9:47 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi! That's the point, compare the pictures and you'll see what i mean.

I got a TT Hongli one when I got Driger MS. I think the reason for it is because HMS ripcords get brittle and snap overtime after being bent in the package for so long. Ironically the ripcords from fakes seem to either last longer or there is more of.

Hi jinbee, no it was bnib.
(Oct. 25, 2018  9:55 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  9:51 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I got a TT Hongli one when I got Driger MS. I think the reason for it is because HMS ripcords get brittle and snap overtime after being bent in the package for so long. Ironically the ripcords from fakes seem to either last longer or there is more of.

Hi jinbee, no it was bnib.

Thats... odd, are you certain the beyblade itself was real?
It's almost certainly legitimate. Sellers on eBay will often package fake HMS ripcords with authentic HMS starters because the original ripcords became brittle and broke inside their original packaging.

I bought a brand new Advance Balancer from someone on eBay once and it came with two ripcords: one was the original Takara ripcord that it was supposed to come with, but broken in two where it was bent to fit in the box; the second ripcord was fake, but it was made with a softer, bendier plastic with a pair of Ts in block letters molded into the handle where the typical G sticker would be applied.

Unless you're planning to attend HMS tournaments in the future, the fake ripcord will work fine for non-tournament play.
@[Angry Face], yeah I know having a fake ripcord doesn't necessarily mean the beyblade is fake since I've also got real beyblade fake ripcord. It's just odd if the ripcord came in the NIB box itself. Normally sellers package the ripcord outside the box.
Maybe they checked the contents before shipping and saw the broken ripcord, then replaced it. I mean, what holds the box together? Tape. Easily removable. Maybe even to avoid a negative feedback, i suppose.
(Oct. 26, 2018  12:09 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Maybe they checked the contents before shipping and saw the broke ripcord, then replaced it. I mean, what holds the box together? Tape. Easily removable.

Ah yes. Point taken.
(Oct. 25, 2018  10:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  9:55 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi jinbee, no it was bnib.

Thats... odd, are you certain the beyblade itself was real?

Yeah, i'm sure about that.

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Takara-BEYBLADE-...2749.l2649

This is the link who leads to the seller i bought from.

Last question on this thread: ripcord is not legit, ok. May it contain toxic plastic? If so, is there any way to disinfect? Like a bath in very hot water and /or similar...