[Unanswered]  Which grip do I need?

Hey guys! I'm very new to Beyblade, only watching people play when I was younger. I picked up a Hasbro Air Knight K4. He came with the standard burst launcher. What grip can I order to use with this launcher? Sorry I'm a noob. I'm assuming I can get a grip that the basic burst launcher will attach to? Or do I need a new launcher as well? Any answers are appreciated!
(Dec. 24, 2020  9:02 AM)Songbirdsingz Wrote: Hey guys! I'm very new to Beyblade, only watching people play when I was younger. I picked up a Hasbro Air Knight K4. He came with the standard burst launcher. What grip can I order to use with this launcher? Sorry I'm a noob. I'm assuming I can get a grip that the basic burst launcher will attach to? Or do I need a new launcher as well? Any answers are appreciated!

Yes get a grip that the bey will attach to
(Dec. 24, 2020  9:14 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  9:02 AM)Songbirdsingz Wrote: Hey guys! I'm very new to Beyblade, only watching people play when I was younger. I picked up a Hasbro Air Knight K4. He came with the standard burst launcher. What grip can I order to use with this launcher? Sorry I'm a noob. I'm assuming I can get a grip that the basic burst launcher will attach to? Or do I need a new launcher as well? Any answers are appreciated!

Yes get a grip that the bey will attach to
That's the problem, a lot of sites don't specifically say which grip will fit. I don't want to order one and it not fit Burst blades or something. I'm looking for a specific recommendation.
Have you tried the super grip
I assume you got the Slingshock starter pack. With the standard (small-ish) launcher?
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:37 PM)Jeff-J Wrote: I assume you got the Slingshock starter pack. With the standard (small-ish) launcher?

I did Smile
(Dec. 25, 2020  1:46 AM)Songbirdsingz Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:37 PM)Jeff-J Wrote: I assume you got the Slingshock starter pack. With the standard (small-ish) launcher?

I did Smile

Those ones don’t have grips like TT
(Dec. 25, 2020  1:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  1:46 AM)Songbirdsingz Wrote: I did Smile

Those ones don’t have grips like TT
So can I pick up a grip that attaches to these or do I need a new launcher/grip combo?
(Dec. 25, 2020  1:52 AM)Songbirdsingz Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  1:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Those ones don’t have grips like TT
So can I pick up a grip that attaches to these or do I need a new launcher/grip combo?

Well you could take another hasbro launcher and attach it to the original one, but you won’t be able to keep you’re hand on the underside of the launcher.
(Dec. 25, 2020  1:55 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  1:52 AM)Songbirdsingz Wrote: So can I pick up a grip that attaches to these or do I need a new launcher/grip combo?

Well you could take another hasbro launcher and attach it to the original one, but you won’t be able to keep you’re hand on the underside of the launcher.

My problem is my hand is too big to comfortably hold these tiny launchers without my fingers getting in the way. I want some kind of handle grip.
(Dec. 25, 2020  1:57 AM)Songbirdsingz Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  1:55 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well you could take another hasbro launcher and attach it to the original one, but you won’t be able to keep you’re hand on the underside of the launcher.

My problem is my hand is too big to comfortably hold these tiny launchers without my fingers getting in the way. I want some kind of handle grip.

In that case you should try getting the sword launcher. It’s really powerful and it has a really long grip (search it up to see if it’s the right fit)
I've used this Launcher for most of my start up battles. https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Long_BeyLauncher_LR

There's 2 rails where you can attach a grip, so that you can change your launching (pull back or side pull). Also the rails can help with attaching other accessories to your liking. I'd add on a balancer. and use rubber grips (make sure the grips doesn't wobble when attached). It retracts it's cord, and can switch to L or R depending on your Bey.

The downside is that it jams sometimes (as most launchers with string cords do). But all in all, it's a fine launcher to start with.
I ended up ordering a supergrip. Going to see if that works and if not I'll try something else! The sword launcher does look really neat!
(Dec. 25, 2020  4:03 AM)Jeff-J Wrote: I've used this Launcher for most of my start up battles. https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Long_BeyLauncher_LR

There's 2 rails where you can attach a grip, so that you can change your launching (pull back or side pull). Also the rails can help with attaching other accessories to your liking. I'd add on a balancer. and use rubber grips (make sure the grips doesn't wobble when attached). It retracts it's cord, and can switch to L or R depending on your Bey.

The downside is that it jams sometimes (as most launchers with string cords do). But all in all, it's a fine launcher to start with.
Hmm he is probably talking about a hasbro launcher
(Dec. 25, 2020  6:29 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Yeah I am looking for a Hasbro launcher. I'm going to see how much I enjoy Beyblade before delving into TT. But I think eventually I will and I will probably prefer TT. Smile
(Dec. 25, 2020  4:03 AM)Jeff-J Wrote: I've used this Launcher for most of my start up battles. https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Long_BeyLauncher_LR

Hmm he is probably talking about a hasbro launcher
(Dec. 25, 2020  4:16 AM)Songbirdsingz Wrote: I ended up ordering a supergrip. Going to see if that works and if not I'll try something else! The sword launcher does look really neat!

Hope it helps