[Unanswered]  Which combo is the best for spin steal

(Apr. 11, 2020  8:03 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  7:33 PM)Shockwave1011 Wrote: oops sorry but then u can use 8 with meteor i personally use that and that is nice

and in place of atomic u can use destroy too

The closest I can get is drain fafnir hasbro 8 meteor destroy, sounds good?

yeah it does i sometimes use drain fafnir 8meteor and a worn out variable for some reason and its good
(Apr. 11, 2020  7:26 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Are you guys trying to help me? Volcanic doesn't seem like the best at spin steal CheetoBlader heroalexander05 . Thx for the combo supa dav, but the other people seem to think i got all the parts in the world.
I never said Vl’ is good at spin equalization. But it is. You just have to awaken it. And to find out how, you can use the search feature.
I think a lot of people only read the title and not the parts you listed. Volcanic’ is def NOT the best driver for spin steal but just trying to work with the parts you listed, I might be worth a shot. Has to be opposite spin for spin-steal.

Destroy can work well in left spin spin-steal combos. Maybe swap the frame & disc though. Outer, 10, 7, 0 or 00 would all be better than 8. Cross, Glaive, Proof & Expand would be better than Meteor.
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:20 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I think a lot of people only read the title and not the parts you listed. Volcanic’ is def NOT the best driver for spin steal but just trying to work with the parts you listed, I might be worth a shot. Has to be opposite spin for spin-steal.

Destroy can work well in left spin spin-steal combos. Maybe swap the frame & disc though. Outer, 10, 7, 0 or 00 would all be better than 8. Cross, Glaive, Proof & Expand would be better than Meteor.

He doesn’t have any decently competitive Hasbro layers. If he had Balkesh or Spryzen S4 then yeah, slap Destroy-S on there.
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:20 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I think a lot of people only read the title and not the parts you listed. Volcanic’ is def NOT the best driver for spin steal but just trying to work with the parts you listed, I might be worth a shot. Has to be opposite spin for spin-steal.

He doesn’t have any decently competitive Hasbro layers. If he had Balkesh or Spryzen S4 then yeah, slap Destroy-S on there.

Turbo Achilles and Cosmic Kraken COUGH COUGH DREAD PHEONIX FAFNIR NOCTEMIS ETC.
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:49 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: He doesn’t have any decently competitive Hasbro layers. If he had Balkesh or Spryzen S4 then yeah, slap Destroy-S on there.

Turbo Achilles and Cosmic Kraken COUGH COUGH DREAD PHEONIX FAFNIR NOCTEMIS ETC.

My point exactly.
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:50 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:49 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Turbo Achilles and Cosmic Kraken COUGH COUGH DREAD PHEONIX FAFNIR NOCTEMIS ETC.

My point exactly.

You don't have those so just stop

garuda* also
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:51 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:50 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: My point exactly.

You don't have those so just stop

garuda* also

Have I all of those. And more.
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:51 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: You don't have those so just stop

garuda* also

Have I all of those. And more.

Still you think only two beyblades are good from hasbro for ahsbro
(Apr. 11, 2020  9:09 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Have I all of those. And more.

Still you think only two beyblades are good from hasbro for ahsbro
I never said that those are the only good Hasbeys. Those two are the best in the meta. Dread, Twin, Fafnir, and Cosmic suck in the meta. Turbo Achilles stands a chance.
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Well we can only work work what he does have. Gotta make lemonade outa lemons. No point in talking about combos he doesn’t have the parts for.
So guys I have tested and the best combo for pure spin steal is Garuda outer Rise-H, although it does burst a lot. My volcanic is not awakened yet. I also tried Orb Egis around Rise-H, which seemed to work well. I think something on outer destroy would be good, like poison Hydra