[Unanswered]  Which cho z layer system beyblade spins the longest ?

I want a bey which cannot burst . Cho z system blades are perfect . I want the bey which can go on spinning for the longest time .
(Mar. 17, 2019  2:04 PM)Zugaikotsu Wrote: (Left spin) Cho Z Spriggan 0proof bearing

Chou Z Spriggan is terrible for raw stamina, it’s only good for defense and spin equalization

But to answer your question it’s probably Archer Hercules.
(Mar. 17, 2019  3:53 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  2:04 PM)Zugaikotsu Wrote: (Left spin) Cho Z Spriggan 0proof bearing

Chou Z Spriggan is terrible for raw stamina, it’s only good for defense and spin equalization

Would it be a good idea to substitute cho z Spriggan for Spriggan requiem? If not than maybe you could use Air Knight as the layer.
(Mar. 17, 2019  8:19 PM)Zugaikotsu Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  3:53 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Chou Z Spriggan is terrible for raw stamina, it’s only good for defense and spin equalization

Would it be a good idea to substitute cho z Spriggan for Spriggan requiem? If not than maybe you could use Air Knight as the layer.

Cz-S is superior to Sr due to its higher weight and burst resistance. It is also dual spin as opposed to its main competitors, Salamander and Hercules.
Archer Hercules 7/10 Et/Xt+
I said a bey which cannot burst . Means cho z awakening system .
(Mar. 18, 2019  8:15 AM)Fusion core Wrote: I said a bey which cannot burst . Means cho z awakening system .
So was my first combo good?
Cho-Z Spriggan 00 Wall Bearing
Of the three, CZ-S has the least recoil so it would spin longer than the other two in a battle.

Raw stamina doesn't help in opposite spin match ups. CZ-S.00W.Br is the best you can get if you want an unburstable stamina type.
It sounds like Archer Hercules is your best bet if you're trying to get a stamina type beyblade. Don't know of any other Cho Z Beyblades that might work.
use choz sprizen
buddy listen buy a chouzetsu kaser bey(cho z valkyrie)
i suggest cho z spriggan since t has the stamina mode
(Mar. 18, 2019  12:23 PM)Zugaikotsu Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  8:15 AM)Fusion core Wrote: I said a bey which cannot burst . Means cho z awakening system .
So was my first combo good?

Yes it was ! 

Shall i use 00 , 0 or 10 forge disc with cho z spriggan ?
(Mar. 20, 2019  9:41 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  12:23 PM)Zugaikotsu Wrote: So was my first combo good?

Yes it was ! 

Shall i use 00 , 0 or 10 forge disc with cho z spriggan ?

Use 0 or 7, their the lightest out of all the heavy disc’s making them good for stamina!