[Unanswered]  Which Metal Series Pegasus Beyblades to Buy?

I am looking to buy a couple metal series Pegasus Beyblades (most likely from Beystation.com or possibly eBay).

In your guys' opinion, what do you think the 2 most powerful Pegasus beys are? I can only afford to buy two right now. So of course, I want the best / most powerful ones  :)

Here is the link to the Beystation page where they have all of their metal Pegasus Beyblades listed: https://beystation.com/collections/pegasus-beyblades (again, I can only buy two, and I'm looking to buy the ones that have the highest win ratios, in your guys' expert opinion!)

From what I have read online, Cosmic Pegasus and Storm Pegasus are probably the best ones, and arguable Galaxy Pegasus. So what do you guys think?

Also, does anyone happen to know which of the Pegasis beys weighs the most? Is it Big Bang / Cosmic???

Thanks!
What i think competetively is samurai Pegasus is the best as in limited format tournaments its stock combo could be used as a attack type and get pretty far with crystal wheel up

Also you should learn what midfakes are (not like actual fake fakes) before buying anything brand new in box if you dont know what those are

But if you want a cool bey for standard play that would be the strongest stock combo i would say wing Pegasus as it is a decent defense type though the ive seen people getting the bey and the tip is kinda wack as it is pushed in farther then it should be, and for what i think is the second strongest Pegasus i would say big bang Pegasus it isnt a good bey compared to other beys in the 4d series but that is probably one of the best Pegasus there is

As for the weight its between wing Pegasus and big bang Pegasus but im leaning towards wing but im not completely sure

as for why i didnt choose Galaxy Pegasus and Storm Pegasus is because they are outdated compared to 4D and Synchrome beys as their weight class is COMPLETELY different
O wow, I am glad that I asked. I thought Samurai was going to be the LEAST recommended bey lol!

I also didn't realize that Wing Pegasus was that good.

Thanks for the advice; it is much appreciated!
For the limited format, You could probably try to get the Pre-Hybrid Wheel version of Pegasus. It's a very top tier attack type wheel for that ruleset.