[Unanswered]  Where can i find Old Hasbro Beys (Dual Layers, Evolution Layers and Turbo Layers.)

- So i been looking all over online such as websites like amazon, walmart, toysrus CA to find well old hasbro beyblades. I come to find nothing that i was looking for, but Hypersphere and Surge were available. 
My main goal is to find the old beyblade layers to fill more into my collection, since i didn't really buy old layers before (and i regret that)

Can someone please tell me where i could purchase any old layers(HASBRO!!) on any websites.

Thank You!!
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:39 PM)lolidontknow Wrote: - So i been looking all over online such as websites like amazon, walmart, toysrus CA to find well old hasbro beyblades. I come to find nothing that i was looking for, but Hypersphere and Surge were available. 
My main goal is to find the old beyblade layers to fill more into my collection, since i didn't really buy old layers before (and i regret that)

Can someone please tell me where i could purchase any old layers(HASBRO!!) on any websites.

Thank You!!

i found a lot of evolution and hasbro turbo beys on amazon. you can even find some original bursts. just keep your eyes out for fakes.