[Unanswered]  What to get as far as god layers?

So with all the new god layers coming out I want to know whats good and what isn't.
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:18 PM)amidamaru Wrote: So with all the new god layers coming out I want to know whats good and what isn't.

Legend Spriggan, Alter Chronos, Maximum Garudas, Tornado Wyvern, Galaxy Zeus, Guardian Kerbeus.
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:27 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:18 PM)amidamaru Wrote: So with all the new god layers coming out I want to know whats good and what isn't.

Legend Spriggan, Alter Chronos, Maximum Garudas, Tornado Wyvern, Galaxy Zeus, Guardian Kerbeus.

Why Tornado Wyvern? There's better Defence layers like gK
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:28 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:27 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Legend Spriggan, Alter Chronos, Maximum Garudas, Tornado Wyvern, Galaxy Zeus, Guardian Kerbeus.

Only way to get Atomic as of yet is the RB, and he also gets 4Glaive out of it.
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:27 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Legend Spriggan, Alter Chronos, Maximum Garudas, Tornado Wyvern, Galaxy Zeus, Guardian Kerbeus.

Maybe for the Disk and driver

what about killer deathscyther

(Sep. 06, 2017  10:27 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

I thought galaxy Zeus sucked?
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:40 PM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:28 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Why Tornado Wyvern? There's better Defence layers like gK

what about killer deathscyther

Killer Deathsyther is tied for the worst one along with bJ. Hunter is worse than Xtreme as well.
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:41 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:40 PM)amidamaru Wrote: what about killer deathscyther

Killer Deathsyther is tied for the worst one along with bJ. Hunter is worse than Xtreme as well.

Oh wow I watched one of Leo Burst's videos and he said Hn was a more controlled X
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:42 PM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:41 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Killer Deathsyther is tied for the worst one along with bJ. Hunter is worse than Xtreme as well.

Oh wow I watched one of Leo Burst's videos and he said Hn was a more controlled X

Well, with that control, it actually has bad attack power, and dosen't provide enough attack to Burst or KO, but has carp stamina too. Xtreme is still better in all ways. The layer has really bad stamina and subpar attack ability, from what I have seen.

Oh, and some people find Zeus to be good on Xtreme, against Garudas, and it seems to have similar Stamina to aC.
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:44 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:42 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Oh wow I watched one of Leo Burst's videos and he said Hn was a more controlled X

Well, with that control, it actually has bad attack power, and dosen't provide enough attack to Burst or KO, but has carp stamina too. Xtreme is still better in all ways. The layer has really bad stamina and subpar attack ability, from what I have seen.

Ok cool thx now what disks and drivers are good?
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:45 PM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:44 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, with that control, it actually has bad attack power, and dosen't provide enough attack to Burst or KO, but has carp stamina too. Xtreme is still better in all ways. The layer has really bad stamina and subpar attack ability, from what I have seen.

Ok cool thx now what disks and drivers are good?

4Glaive, 2Cross, 7Flow/Glaive/Cross, 8Flow/Glaive/Cross, 5Glaive for Defense/Stamina. 7Meteo for Attack.
Atomic, Planet, (this one is still debated, and isn't particularly tested much)
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:48 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:45 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Ok cool thx now what disks and drivers are good?

4Glaive, 2Cross, 7Flow/Glaive/Cross, 8Flow/Glaive/Cross, 5Glaive for Defense/Stamina. 7Meteo for Attack.
Atomic, Planet, (this one is still debated, and isn't particularly tested much)

Good Good thank you for telling me this I know to get.

Erm maximum garda, shadow oricalcum, tornado wyvern, legend spriggan, guardian Kerbeus and maybe god valkyrie for attack. Can't really think of anything else. Might be a bit pricy tho since some of them come from random boosters. But these are generally the useful ones.
(Sep. 06, 2017  11:01 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:

Erm maximum garda, shadow oricalcum, tornado wyvern, legend spriggan, guardian Kerbeus and maybe god valkyrie for attack. Can't really think of anything else. Might be a bit pricy tho since some of them come from random boosters. But these are generally the useful ones.

Oricalcum is good, but he doesn't need gV when he has lS for attack.
(Sep. 06, 2017  11:03 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2017  11:01 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Erm maximum garda, shadow oricalcum, tornado wyvern, legend spriggan, guardian Kerbeus and maybe god valkyrie for attack. Can't really think of anything else. Might be a bit pricy tho since some of them come from random boosters. But these are generally the useful ones.

Oricalcum is good, but he doesn't need gV when he has lS for attack.

True, unite is a decent driver for attacking and ls is useful with its dual rotation.
(Sep. 06, 2017  11:40 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2017  11:03 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Oricalcum is good, but he doesn't need gV when he has lS for attack.

True, unite is a decent driver for attacking and ls is useful with its dual rotation.

Well, the driver sucks, but on Xtreme lS tears through layers like paper.
(Sep. 07, 2017  12:04 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2017  11:40 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: True, unite is a decent driver for attacking and ls is useful with its dual rotation.

Well, the driver sucks, but on Xtreme lS tears through layers like paper.

Damn it's that good? Who knew haha. I don't own one but I go based off youtube vids and I know that these few beys are defo top tier ones to pick up.
(Sep. 07, 2017  12:09 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2017  12:04 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, the driver sucks, but on Xtreme lS tears through layers like paper.

Damn it's that good? Who knew haha. I don't own one but I go based off youtube vids and I know that these few beys are defo top tier ones to pick up.

My list is a more polished one, but you have the right idea, and I commend you for that. aC shuts down L2, mG shuts down dF, gK and lS shuts down mG. It's essentially a complex meta hah.
(Sep. 07, 2017  12:17 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2017  12:09 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Damn it's that good? Who knew haha. I don't own one but I go based off youtube vids and I know that these few beys are defo top tier ones to pick up.

My list is a more polished one, but you have the right idea, and I commend you for that. aC shuts down L2, mG shuts down dF, gK and lS shuts down mG. It's essentially a complex meta hah.
L2 is longinus right?
(Sep. 07, 2017  1:19 AM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2017  12:17 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: My list is a more polished one, but you have the right idea, and I commend you for that. aC shuts down L2, mG shuts down dF, gK and lS shuts down mG. It's essentially a complex meta hah.
L2 is longinus right?

Yes.
Just want to correct some things, lS does not counter mG, L2 gets deleted by everything so that shouldn't even be considered. dF gets rekt by literally everything except lS so gK, aC, mG, and gZ. gZ is a must get as it beats lS, aC and gK (yes it does beat lS with a specific launch, me and Kei tested it and gZ literally had 100% win rate, we were struggling to find a counter to gZ aside from mG and the only thing we found was D2 which will be getting unbanned most likely to balance the game out further).

Anyway get these parts
Layers - gZ, gK, aC, mG, lS, dF (D2 for the future I guess)

Core disks - 2/4/5/7 (5 is a good alternative for attack in deck format as it weighs almost 22 grams)

Frames - M/G/C

Disks - Heavy

Drivers - X, At, O, R, Pt (planet I forgot the short ver)

And yeah you should be set for the current meta.
(Sep. 07, 2017  11:29 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Just want to correct some things, lS does not counter mG, L2 gets deleted by everything so that shouldn't even be considered.  dF gets rekt by literally everything except lS so gK, aC, mG, and gZ.  gZ is a must get as it beats lS, aC and gK (yes it does beat lS with a specific launch, me and Kei tested it and gZ literally had 100% win rate, we were struggling to find a counter to gZ aside from mG and the only thing we found was D2 which will be getting unbanned most likely to balance the game out further).

Anyway get these parts
Layers - gZ, gK, aC, mG, lS, dF (D2 for the future I guess)

Core disks - 2/4/5/7 (5 is a good alternative for attack in deck format as it weighs almost 22 grams)

Frames - M/G/C

Disks - Heavy

Drivers - X, At, O, R, Pt (planet I forgot the short ver)

And yeah you should be set for the current meta.

ok so far I have aC, dF, D2, Heavy, X, At, O. so from what you listed could you give me a few combo recommendations?
Just go to the top tier combos and look what I posted there, my list won't be any different from what I said there. If you can't find it I'll edit in a link to it in this post.
(Sep. 08, 2017  11:23 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Just go to the top tier combos and look what I posted there, my list won't be any different from what I said there.  If you can't find it I'll edit in a link to it in this post.

I can see it but you can send the list if you want