[Unanswered]  What to get? (Astral Set VS. Prominence Valkyrie)

Poll: Prominence Valkyrie VS Astral Spriggan Customize Set

Prominence
44.44%
Astral Set
55.56%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am getting guilty and I have vanish. I also have a few sparking beys.
Prominence is cool and definitely has a useful layer, but the Astral set has several very useful parts for competitive play. And if you’re just looking for casual play all 12 parts are fun!
Although Prom might be better then Astral the set is useful in general. Plus, if you ever get Belial it’s almost perfect.
Prominence Valkyrie is one of those releases where literally everything on it is competitive in some way, shape, or form. However, I would consider the B-188 Astral Spriggan set to be the better option here. The reason being is that you not only get Astral Spriggan (Which is again one of those releases where literally everything on it is competitive in some way), but you also get Belial I, Nexus & the S Gear, Metal Xtreme, a nice blue -2 armor, and the Wave’ driver (This one is more fun than competitive, but a few people have made it work for them so messing with it is worth a shot). Most of the parts in the set are viable, and with these parts (Along with some of the ones you currently have), you can make the following combos:

Guilty Longinus Nexus+S Metal Xtreme-2
Vanish Fafnir Over Quattro-0
Astral Belial Tapered Zone’+Z (I believe I remember you saying you had Zone’+Z, if not I apologize).

In short, I believe the Astral Spriggan set is the better choice due to its solid selection of competitively viable (And fun to use) parts.
(Apr. 18, 2022  11:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Prominence Valkyrie is one of those releases where literally everything on it is competitive in some way, shape, or form. However, I would consider the B-188 Astral Spriggan set to be the better option here. The reason being is that you not only get Astral Spriggan (Which is again one of those releases where literally everything on it is competitive in some way), but you also get Belial I, Nexus & the S Gear, Metal Xtreme, a nice blue -2 armor, and the Wave’ driver (This one is more fun than competitive, but a few people have made it work for them so messing with it is worth a shot). Most of the parts in the set are viable, and with these parts (Along with some of the ones you currently have),  you can make the following combos:

Guilty Longinus Nexus+S Metal Xtreme-2
Vanish Fafnir Over Quattro-0
Astral Belial Tapered Zone’+Z (I believe I remember you saying you had Zone’+Z, if not I apologize).

In short, I believe the Astral Spriggan set is the better choice due to its solid selection of competitively viable (And fun to use) 
Thank all you guys for the detailed answers! And yes, I do have zone'+z! I think you really helped my decision and you all probably know what I'm leaning towards (astral)!
BTW is quattro any good? I heard people really hating on itUnhappy