[Unanswered]  What to buy for Beyblade Burst Limited?

Dear all, 
             I want to get competitive for Burst Limited so I want to buy some beyblades. I have a $180 budget. I have put B-140 full set, B-121 and B-102 in my cart for now. Should I change it, and what should I change it to? 

tW.3H.Ul: tW for semi-attack, Ul for attack possibly
hK.7.At: hK for attack, 7 for attack/defence/stamina
zA.3D.Ds: zA for attack possibly, D for attack
W.8.Bearing: Bearing for spin-steal
CV.11.Et: side product, Et for stamina
sP.10G.Qc': Glaive for life-after-death, Qc' for attack
BD.7.Fr: side product, 7 for attack/defence/stamina
SA.5.Qs: side product
oE.0T.Qc': 0 for attack/stamina/defence, Turn for attack, Quick' for attack
dH.8'E.X': Expand for life-after-death for attack/semi-attack, Xtreme' for attack
bX.Z.Ab: Buster Xcalibur for attack
vL.1'P.Op: Proof for life-after-death
I think go with bearing, HyperSpriggan
I would not bother with the B-102, tN is a good layer but the other parts are not really very useful and I believe tN is still available for very cheap ($3ish) individually.
B-121 is a good starter product, so nothing wrong with that, but be aware that the Atomics from that set have a higher chance of being defective.

Instead of the B-140 full set, I'd recommend either the full sets of the Dead Hades or Crash Ragnaurk boosters instead (I don't remember the numbers for those). B-140 does have a lot of good Disks and Drivers but you can only use like 2 of the Layers since you won't have GEN.

Highlights of the dH booster include
- The Almighty Destroy'
- tN, mG, dC, bK
- most of the good Frames that you'd get from B-140
- a few random Classic Disks

Highlights of the cR booster include
- Another TT Atomic incase the hK one is bad
- sX, zA, L2, lS
- most of the good Core Disks/Frames that you'd get from B-140

I'd also think that the Hasbro Slingshock Master Kit (with the green Hercules H4) is a good starter purchase for Limited, though that depends on how much you want to get invested into the Hasbro side of things.
Belial and vanish fafnir

So you could upgrade Belial with the F-Gear
(Aug. 14, 2021  2:35 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Belial and vanish fafnir

So you could upgrade Belial with the F-Gear

Neither of those are allowed in limited. The drivers aren't too good either. (In my opinion.)
Then get revive and dead phoenix so you could use the dead phoenix anime combo
(Aug. 14, 2021  2:39 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Then get revive and dead phoenix so you could use the dead phoenix anime combo

Again, neither of those are allowed in limited. Here's the rulebook: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TyOQ...YXo7I/edit
I can recommend a few Burst Limited combos.

Imperial Achilles 00 Expand Destroy'
Zwei Diabolos 10Cross Jolt'
Judgment Achilles Sting Xtreme'

I have never tried any of these combos, but I am confident with them.
(Aug. 14, 2021  3:21 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I can recommend a few Burst Limited combos.

None of those are allowed.
(Aug. 14, 2021  5:40 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  3:21 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I can recommend a few Burst Limited combos.

None of those are allowed.
Oh.. uh... Forget I said anything.....
I can't think of any combos that are allowed....😑😓
Geist Fafnir 00 Wall Drift/Zone' + Z
Hazard Kerbeus 0 Dagger Quick'/Xtreme'
Bloody Longinus Generate
Nightmare Longinus Angle/Expand Xtreme'/Quick'/Destroy

These are only some, and on the TT side only, just to list a few.
(Aug. 14, 2021  2:34 PM)Wombat Wrote: I would not bother with the B-102, tN is a good layer but the other parts are not really very useful and I believe tN is still available for very cheap ($3ish) individually.
B-121 is a good starter product, so nothing wrong with that, but be aware that the Atomics from that set have a higher chance of being defective.

Instead of the B-140 full set, I'd recommend either the full sets of the Dead Hades or Crash Ragnaurk boosters instead (I don't remember the numbers for those). B-140 does have a lot of good Disks and Drivers but you can only use like 2 of the Layers since you won't have GEN.

Highlights of the dH booster include
- The Almighty Destroy'
- tN, mG, dC, bK
- most of the good Frames that you'd get from B-140
- a few random Classic Disks

Highlights of the cR booster include
- Another TT Atomic incase the hK one is bad
- sX, zA, L2, lS
- most of the good Core Disks/Frames that you'd get from B-140

I'd also think that the Hasbro Slingshock Master Kit (with the green Hercules H4) is a good starter purchase for Limited, though that depends on how much you want to get invested into the Hasbro side of things.

1. I am going to get RB 12 later on
2. I have a good atomic
3. Is not Sieg Xcalibur outclassed by Buster Xcalibur? I am not too sure. 
4. There is a Z Achilles in B-121 I believe. (Maybe I need an extra?)
5. Lost LOnginus? 
6. Legend Spriggan is outclassed I think. 
7. I have bump and meteor
8. I have 4, 5, 7, 0, 00, 10
9. i dont like hasbro lol

Oh yeah I also have Gen so no problem there

Also I need to get Nightmare Longinus but why is everyone selling it at like 40 dollars Unhappy
(Aug. 14, 2021  8:23 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Nightmare Longinus Angle/Expand Xtreme'/Quick'/Destroy

Imo Nightmare doesn’t really work well with destroy or Expand. bL is the better option in that case. Turn is the best Frame for attack with nL because angle is really only useful when you need burst resistance. dash drivers shouldn’t burst on nL so turn is the best overall.