[Unanswered]  What's up with my destroy tip.

My destroy tip just gose to the middle every time as soon as I launch it. Is that normal?
Is it covered in anything? Make sure the tip is clean. Also you may not be launching hard enough
(Nov. 02, 2018  9:26 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: Is it covered in anything? Make sure the tip is clean. Also you may not be launching hard enough

Okay Thanks I will try it now.

(Nov. 02, 2018  9:26 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: Is it covered in anything? Make sure the tip is clean. Also you may not be launching hard enough

It whent around the stadium for a few seconds and then right to the middle I use X3 and 0 is it the combo?
(Nov. 02, 2018  9:29 PM)Jman jman Wrote:

It whent around the stadium for a few seconds and then right to the middle I use X3 and 0 is it the combo?

Probably, all the weight is pushing it down.
(Nov. 02, 2018  9:36 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2018  9:29 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Okay Thanks I will try it now.

Probably, all the weight is pushing it down.
Okay I will try it on r3 yell.
(Nov. 02, 2018  9:29 PM)Jman jman Wrote:

An inbalance can cause tips like destroy to slow down along with excessive weight. Maybe try another layer or disc to see if it's different.
(Nov. 02, 2018  9:49 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2018  9:29 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Okay Thanks I will try it now.

An inbalance can cause tips like destroy to slow down along with excessive weight. Maybe try another layer or disc to see if it's different.

Thanks do yo think V3 and 7 will work?
(Nov. 02, 2018  9:53 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2018  9:49 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: An inbalance can cause tips like destroy to slow down along with excessive weight. Maybe try another layer or disc to see if it's different.

Thanks do yo think V3 and 7 will work?

I think something like aH or hS since they're already balanced on their own. In my experience wV makes destroy almost stationary. 7 is fine also
(Nov. 02, 2018  10:06 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2018  9:53 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Thanks do yo think V3 and 7 will work?

I think something like aH or hS since they're already balanced on their own. In my experience wV makes destroy almost stationary. 7 is fine also

Thanks but I only have hasbro parts I was talking about god  Valtryek . I will use 7 should I use N3?
(Nov. 02, 2018  10:11 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2018  10:06 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: I think something like aH or hS since they're already balanced on their own. In my experience wV makes destroy almost stationary. 7 is fine also

Thanks but I only have hasbro parts I was talking about god  Valtryek . I will use 7 should I use N3?

Oh then N3 and 7 should work fine
(Nov. 02, 2018  10:26 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2018  10:11 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Thanks but I only have hasbro parts I was talking about god  Valtryek . I will use 7 should I use N3?

Oh then N3 and 7 should work fine
Thanks I think destroy  is broken because stock satomb s3 burst it. N3 was in upper mode. Thanks for the help.
my destroy would do that dont worry its just age and maybe over use of the driver i suggest getting a new one if you still want to use destroy
(Nov. 03, 2018  5:55 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: my destroy would do that dont worry its just age and maybe over use of the driver i suggest getting a new one if you still want to use destroy

Okay Thanks.